21

"I...uh..Ran asked me to help you.." Millie said as Sanzu stopped in his track.

'so it's because Ran? You don't actually like me anymore. Who am I kidding.. who is gonna love someone like me. Not when I treat her like shit' Sanzu glared at Millie.

"Kindly fuck off if you don't want to face consequences" Sanzu rolled his eyes. Picking a expensive painting he started tearing it. His hands were stopped by someone's light grip on his wrist.

"You..you are..hurt .. Sanzu" Millie said as she looked at his hands. Millie had fear and worry written all over her face that made Sanzu scoff. He tried to shake his hand of but Millie grabbed it tightly saying.

"Let me treat your wounds...think about as a repayment for last time" Millie said looking at his hand trying her best not to look at Sanzu's face. While Sanzu shamelessly stared at her.

"Whatever." Unexpectedly Sanzu agreed with Millie's request to help him.

They sat on the bed, Millie had a first aid box in her lap. She carefully picked the broken glass pieces from Sanzu's hand. Sanzu showed no sigh of feeling pain.

'still acting tough... You are still the same guy I fell for...just what went wrong' "Haruchi..." Millie subconsciously said his name.

Sanzu looked at her being stunned. Last time she called him by this name was when they were still young. Before everything fell apart.

"Say that again..." Sanzu said.

"Ah..? say what?" Millie didn't realize what she said just now. "Say my name" Haruchiyo said putting his index finger under Millie's jaw.

"Ah..Sanzu.. Kun.?" Millie said looking away. She was too afraid to look at his eyes. If she looked at him even for once she would see the happiness Haruchiyo Sanzu had in his eyes.

"Nah not this one Millie..Say my name" Sanzu said getting closer to her face. He saw Millie's slightly red plum lips. Fighting his urge to kiss the girl right away he looked at her eyes again.

"Ha..haru.. Haruchiyo.." Millie said shutting her eyes. She didn't wanted to see whatever expression Sanzu was making.

"Pft..." Sanzu laughed slightly. He was beyond happy, even his drugs couldn't make him this much happy as much a single word from Millie's mouth made him. He caressed the part of  Millie's cheek where she had a bruise. He leaned closer to her lips with the intention of kiss but immediately pulled away when Mikey's face popped up in his head.

"Ah..then I'm done.." Millie said letting go of Sanzu's hand and standing up straight. She was preparing to leave as Sanzu grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. "I don't want to stay in your debt. Sit here" Sanzu said making Millie sit on his lap.

Sitting face to face on Sanzu's lap Millie's face flushed. She tried to leave but Sanzu didn't let her instead he grabbed her waist and neck pulling her closer he said , "whatever dirty thought is going on you heard, get rid of it...I'm only trying to put bandages on your face.." he said with a serious look on his face.

"What!? I do not have any thoughts! Let me go I can do that myself" Millie said with a failed attempt of trying to get away. Putting a gun on her stomach Sanzu glared at her, "shut up" .

He looked at the bruise in Millie's cheek. Intensionally he pinched her cheek looking at her face as she winched in pain "agh!" She slapped his hands away getting angry ,"what's wrong with you!?" She asked as Sanzu rolled his eyes. "Shut up let me do my job" he said and started putting antiseptic on her face slowly.

"Idiot...next time call for help on Time" he said remember the events from last night.

Flashbacks from yesterday:

"You are quite hot you know?" "Shut up! Let me go" Millie yelled at the old mad man who kidnapped her and tied her in the bed.

"Don't worry I will pay you well! Just listen to me little girl" he said touching Millie's toe. "Disgusting pig!! Let go of me!!" Millie said kicking him in the face since her legs weren't tied.

"This bitch!" Old man got angry and tried to calm Millie but she kept on resisting and kicking him . "That's it"

Slap!

Old Man slapped her cheek as his man tied her legs to the side of bed. Millie had tears in her eyes she knew something horrible would happen.

Bang!
Bang!
Bang!

Millie's face was covered with blood as she saw all three men were dead. Looking up she saw Sanzu walking up to her.

"Seriously!? You can't even protect yourself!? Useless" Sanzu said trying to untie her.

End of flashback

"I can take care of myself" Millie said still looking at other way. "Yeah? Let's see" Sanzu said putting the bandage on her face. 

"Try saving yourself" Sanzu said pushing Millie towards the bed. Millie's eyes widen when she saw herself under Sanzu. Sanzu's right leg was between her legs and left hand pinning her hands on the bed as his right hand on her waist. She tried to push back Sanzu but failed.

"What the hell!? Let go of me!!" Millie yelled at Sanzu. Sanzu showed no expression as he started tracing random sign in her stomach with his fingers. With each touch Millie flinched, she was extremely sensitive to touch.

"Ah..let.go..of me.! Sanzu!!" She said breathing heavily. She wasn't liking the mood Sanzu made in the room. Looking at Millie's face Sanzu grinned saying, "save yourself".

He started tracing her body from stomach to lower part. He was about to put his hands on her skirt when he saw Millie's tears. He stopped in his track and let her go , "see ? You can't even save yourself from a drug addict like  me.. go back to your room unless you want something bad to happen to you" Sanzu said as Millie immediately got up and ran out of the room with flushed cheeks and glossy eyes.

"Haaah...what am I doing?" Sanzu said flopping on the bed. "I was supposed to make up to her.. I'm a jerk" he said to himself.

"What happened to your face?" Koko asked Millie. Millie went to her room without answering anything.

"Rindou wtf is this ?" Y/n asked the purple jellyfish guy.

A/n: Millie and Haruchiyo are side couple in the story~ you can imagine yourself as Millie if you want. Don't hate her .