16.1

"Y/N L/N!!" Manager screamed at half asleep Y/n. "Whut duh yuh want?" Y/n sluggishly said. "It's your turn to drive now. Get in the driver's seat now I'm tired." Manager said rubbing his forehead.

"Mmm whatever" Y/n rested her head on Millie's shoulder. "Uh.. manager I will do that. It seems like she is still half asleep." Millie said nervously. "Sure. I really need a nap now. Thanks Millie you are an life saver." Manager said getting out of the car.

Millie started driving the car while manager, y/n and other 3 girls were sleeping in the back seats.

5hour earlier:
" Do we really need to go?" Y/n asked Millie being pitiful. "Well you planned this tour Y/n don't back away in the last moment." Millie sighed grabbing her backpack.

"Yeah but who the hell goes to a trip in 11:00pm ??" Y/n whined. "Girl! You picked this time yesterday. Stop whining car is here. Let's go." Millie said dragging y/N's hand. "Nooooooo" y/n screamed again as she was dragged outside of the house.

Now:
"Millie are you tired ?" One of the blonde girl said. "Hmm a little." Millie replied.
"Do you want me to takeover?"blonde girl asked.
"Nah it's fine. We are almost there." Millie squinted her eyes.

30min later they reached the spot they were supposed to camp for 2days. Millie got out of the car and stretched her arms as others got out of the car except y/n.

After setting the camp it was 6:30am in the morning. There weren't many people around that place. Their picnic spot was some where between  cherry blossom trees and huge field of dandelions.

"Is everything okay?" Manager asked blonde girl. "Yes manager. Except for y/n's tent everything is okay." She replied.
"What happened to her tent?" He added. "Um..it seems like she brought a blanket instead of tent..." She replied again.

"I can't even comment on that. Where is she?" Manager asked Millie who was silently watching them. "She is sleeping in my tent. It's okay me and y/n  can share my tent manager." Millie answered.

"No that girl needs to explain herself." Manager stomped towards the tent y/n was sleeping in. He saw Y/n sleeping with  frowning eyebrows. Y/n was getting irritated of all the noise his boss was making.

"Oi y/n wake up. Oiii" manager yelled at her ears but she didn't budged a bit. "Tsk this girl!" He started tapping Y/N's shoulder.

"Can you fucking shut your god-damned mouth?" Y/n said with a murderous aura around her. "What's all this fuss you are creating?" She added. "Can't I fucking sleep in peace?" "Well you planning this trip. So take responsibility. You can sleep later." Manager said.

"Huuuh???" Y/n had visible irk marks on her forehead. She looked at manager with darkened eyes. "You woke me up for this ??" She said.

"Yea now wake up." Manager said without noticing the danger. "You fucking dumb son of a beautiful mother." Y/n punched the manger in his stomach and he went flying out of the tent making others gasp.

"If anyone wakes me up another fucking time. I will send you hell." Y/n said going back to the tent and immediately fell asleep.

Everyone rushed to see manager was unconscious. They cancelled the trip and sent him to the hospital. Millie learned a lesson that day. It was never ever wake up y/n early in morning.

A/n: :'3 y/n is  scary..but pretty UwU.