deal with devils2

'I was ignorant about current affairs I hardly knew anything except my job and friend ,I never had time to leisurely watch tv or chat with friends about current affairs but that name I heard it before. One of my colleague  died because of them. I know they are dangerous'  I was lost in thoughts when she said, "I tired my best to achieve information but I failed and they killed my best friend. I had enough of this I was planning to run away from here. Yesterday was supposed to be my key to freedom ..."

Millie hugged her knees and looked at her feet cried, silently. I had a lot of questions on my mind but didn't had courage to ask. Instead I pulled her toward my chest and pat her head "it's gonna be fine whatever happened today was my fault too. I will never blame you and we will get out of this hell together"
She didn't say a word and fell asleep hugging me lightly. 

Rin's pov.
'Is she gay? What's up with them hugging like lovers.'
He was about to touch Millie's hand when Sanzu barged in the room.
"Why is Y/N  trying to steal my girl?" He glared at sleeping y/n.
Rin let out a sigh and said "You tortured her for hours yesterday and contributed to drag her in this hell. Still you have to right to call her your girl? You never change."

"Shut up Rin. I don't want your lectures. I'm taking Millie to my room. Wake y/n up and get her ready" saying so he grabbed Millie's waist and carried her in his arms.

Rin was way too busy to talk with Sanzu about his behavior so he just let Sanzu go. Rin looked at y/n "she is quite pretty. Except for that brand mark on her shoulder"

Y/N woke up and saw Rin close to her lips. She backed away to corner "what are you doing !?". Rin laughed and sat on the bed showing a bag on his hand," quickly wash up and wear this. We have to go somewhere."

Y/N clammed down and slowly got out of the bed, she took the bag from Rin's hand and went to the bathroom. After brushing, taking a shower, she put on the tight short dress.

(Dress Rin brought for Y/N)

Y/N was extremely uncomfortable as she never wore such short dress. She was in front of Rin before she realized. She felt embarrassed as Rin kept looking at her head to toe. Rin smirked saying "You are really pretty. This dress suits you perfectly"

Y/N could see Rin looking at her weirdly,"Rin..this dress is too short. Can I wear something else?"
"No! We don't have time let's go" saying so Rin grabbed y/n hand .

In the car.
Rin was with me in the backseat. He kept staring at me making me more uncomfortable. Suddenly he put his hands on my thighs and started rubbing it. I flinched and glared at him. "Chill out. I thought you are nervous. Besides this isn't gonna be the only time I'm gonna touch you" he said taking his hand out of my thighs.
I looked at him with disbelief. He said "You have to act as my bitch from today. You can choose Mikey or Koko too if you want."
I was totally at a loss of words "what do you mean by your bitch?"

Driver opened the door and everyone was staring at us . He looked at me smiling mysteriously. He got out of the car and pulled my hand from the car I followed his lead to get out of the car saw Mikey. He said ," You wanted Mikey? Welp too late" saying so he gave me a gentle kiss on lips.

I was freezed totally ignoring everyone's attention. 'my first kiss...' this as!hole just stole my first kiss and smiling as if nothing happened. He took his coat off and wrapped it around me. His coat was big enough to cover my thighs. "Don't look so shocked and act like my bitch. If you don't wanna die yet". I nodded .

Sanzu was holding Millie's waist and her scars were covered with makeup. She was trying to act intimate with Sanzu and glared at me. Mikey told us to enter the hall room. I couldn't understand the sudden change in Millie's behavior...I felt sad .

"She is pretending to be Sanzu's girlfriend. That's why she glared at you to tell everyone you aren't close to her" Rin said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"I see...so do I have to act like that to become your bitch?"-y/n
"Pfft... You really agreed to be my bitch?"- Rin
I was embarrassed at what I said and shaked my head, "that's not it" I couldn't finish my words as he grabbed my left hand and pinned me on the wall.
Everyone was looking at us. My face was still red. He slowly got closer to my face said "Sorry" . I opened my mouth to ask what but he shoved his tongue in my mount kissing me passionately.
'what is he doing. Let go of me rin'
This was my first time experience this my legs were shaking and I was out breath. I tried to push him away with my right hand but he grabbed at and put it around his neck.
My mind was going blank I could hardly stand. Then he let go I was heavily breathing.

Author- this is my first time writing a story . I don't know if i made any mistakes. Please bear with me. Btw Rin isn't the male lead in this story. Byee