13

TW:Murder, pedo

After taking the boy to his home. Y/N came home with a murderous aura. She could feel the shaky hands of the boy on her hands. She looked at her aunt for a time and kicked her face trying to wake her up. She was dead blood was spilling all around the room. Y/N spat on her aunt and lit her on fire.

Soon neighbors noticed the smoke and called fire brigades. The source of the fire totally caught the fire fighters off guard and they called police. None was going to blame y/n as she was a child and everyone was going to sympathy her but she confessed her crime.

Her parents weren't home yet neither her twin sisters. When they arrived home she already taken to the jail thus Rosie had to hide her existence as they were living as the same person. Rosie and her parents spent the night at a hotel. Next day Rosie disguised herself as a boy and went to see Y/N with her parents.

Y/N didn't wanted to talk to her parents or explain anything. Listening to her crime description made the police doubt her and he was trying to pity her as she looked like a lifeless traumatized child. When y/n was the actual trauma.

Rosie was allowed to talk to her on the cell without guards or recorder. Since they were both 'kids' police thought it was going to help Y/N get out of her 'trauma'.

Rosie sat beside Y/N and asked her,"What did that bitch do? ". Y/N just stared at the empty ceiling and said ,"raped my best friend".
Rosie was silent for a while, she took a deep breath and was about to stand up with her hands shaking in anger. Y/N caught her hands still looking at the ceiling, "She is already dead and my best friend too"

Rosie screamed,"That BITCH CAN'T DIE YET. I WILL SEND HER HELL". Y/N looked her face and said,"That's not gonna bring back my best friend, will it?".
Her voice was shaky and her eyes lost the colour.

Y/N and Rosie was brainwashed by their parents to hide their identity. But Rei noticed their sudden change of behavior and found out the truth. At first they were panicking but then Rei promised to keep their secret if they would play with him. Both Y/N and Rosie were loners cause their different behaviors would always get in between their friendship. Rei was the first ever friend they had, to be honest Rosie and Y/N both treasured him a lot.

That day when Y/N opened the door she saw her aunt forcing herself on her and she pinned him on the bed. He was barely breathing and his eyes were completely black and tears wouldn't stop falling. Her aunt looked like she was having a blast. Suddenly she noticed Y/N and gestured her to leave. (A:Eww I wanna strangle her)

After killing her(A:I don't support kids killing and stuff but good job Y/n), Y/N was taking Rei home. Rei was also a lonely soul. His  parents barely loved him. They were all about his older brother. That's why Rei had to be the good boy in order to gain their favor. But this incident was surely going to make his parents hate him. At least that's what he thought.
His head was full of thoughts.

Y/N was the one who introduced his aunt to her. To think she would do this to a child on top of that y/n best friend never crossed y/N's mind. She couldn't speak at all, she was only holding Rei's hands. Rei's parents weren't home, y/n wanted to stay with Rei but he wanted to be alone. He took a 1hour bath still he couldn't get rid of this black stuff on his body. He felt impure, disgusted and dirty. Eventually he gave up and jumped from 7th floor. He died on the spot.

Y/N got a call from Rei's brother at 6:00pm when aunts body was still  slightly burning. Rei's brother asked her if something had happened to Rei but she refused in order to protect Rei. She wanted help Rei but she wasn't ready to hear the death news of her only best friend. Rei's brother was crying on phone and hung up. Y/N went to the kitchen and took a green steel box of fuel and poured it on her already half brut  aunt.
When police she already lost her soul.

She told her sister everything in details without blinking a eye. Rosie just cried hugging her lifeless sister.

End of flashbacks

Y/N snapped out of her past and said, "Well she pissed me off and I killed her. I don't need more reasons, do I?"

Millie couldn't recognize the girl in front of her.Y/n was still staring at the ceiling leaning her head backwards. As if someone took over her at that time. She looked dangerous to mess with.

Y/N took looked at Mikey with her dead, lifeless eyes, "After that incident I was in mental hospital for 2months and then my parents split us. I was living with my granny here and she was living there. I wasn't a part of any gangs or anything. Everything here belongs to my sister. Don't ...."

Author: :) proud of Y/N also don't resort to violence like Mikey and Y/N. TwT did anyone saw the latest chapter ? My heart broke into pieces. Poor Sanzu didn't deserve this. I might make it a happy ending for Sanzu.