chapter 23

Minho pov
After Felix left I felt even worse, he is right I am just a mistake, I am angry at my father my mother and myself. I don't even know what to say.
"Minho, give your brother some time, he will come around" felix mom said to me she is so nice after what my mom did to her she still cares about me.
"I.. Just don't want him to hate me " I spoke after a long silence. After my mom's death I looked for the rest I f my family but I found nothing, now that I found out that my father is alive and I have a brother I am happy but scared at the same time.
" honey he won't believe me " she assured me. I nodded at her.
"Minho, I just want to say that I am sorry about what you have been through, I am not asking you to forgive me but please don't hate you mother she only cared about you happiness" my dad say.
"I know " I mumbled.
"I want to meet my mom" said chan after a long silence, making all of us look at him. I know chan so well he was silent because he was thinking, I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

" and you will  tomorrow I am going back to Australia, I need you to be careful I will infrom to felix later when you could come  but we need to put an end to your father once and for all   " my dad replied.chan  nodded and said
" and we will"
"For now you can go back to your rooms" my father said leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Next moring
Hyunjin pov
I woke up trying to move but I felt a pain in my back I opened my eyes to find felix laying in my arms looking so innocent my cheeks burned when I remembered last night's events. I tried to leave the bed without waking him up but he did.
"Where are going " he said his voice sounding even deeper.
"To the bathroom to take a shower" I replied looking away.
"Does my baby feeling shy you weren't so shy last night when.." " Shut up "I cut him he smirked at me i tried but my legs gave up.
" I will take"said felix getting from bed.
"You can't am heavier than I look" I laughed. But he picked me up heading to the bathroom" and I am stronger than I look " .
After the shower we headed downstairs for breakfast we found Felix's parents they were cooking together. They looked happy.
"Felix good morning honey"his mom said" and you must be hyunjin, you are lucky to have a handsome man like him honey"she added making me shy.
"I am " he said taking my hands.
"We prepared breakfast for you guys before we leave" she said.
"But you just come" Felix questioned.
"Felix come with me we need to talk" his dad said.felix looked at me.
"Go I will help your mom put the table" I told him. He nodded and left.i was moving with difficulty.
"Hyunjin sweety are you okay," she asked worriedly.
"Yes I am" I said stretching my head.
"But you are limping..oh" she laughed understanding what happened I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment.
I helped her put the table and one by one the other came.
"Hyunjin why are limping?" Jisung asked smirking this squirrel all eyes were on me now.
"I hurt my feet" I replied.
"Sure" he laughed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Felix pov
I went after my father to my office he said he wanted to take, he told me to take a seat and I did.
"Felix I apologise for hiding the truth from you but it is not minho 's fault don't punish him for something he didn't do" he said.
I sight "I know, father I will talk to him after, last night my anger took the best of me."

"That's my boy"he paused before adding" I won't you to keep your guards up for the moment, and try to come up with a plan with the help of your team . chan wants to meet lia I will inform you when"he added.
"Yes father" I replied.

When went back to the kitchen minho kept looking at me the whole time after breakfast my parents left and everyone went to his room.

"Baby go talk with minho hyung" said hyunjin back hugging.

"And don't know what to say " I mumbled leaning against him.

"Try to talk, tell him what you think about him" I answered.
"Okay I will go know" I said kissing his cheeks.
"Good boy It didn't take to much to convince, I have that power over you" he teased. I shoot him a glare leaving. I arrived in front of minho door I felt nervous all of the sudden bit I knock I heard him tell me to come in.
"Felix " he looked at me shocked.
"Hi " I cleared my throat he mentioned to me to take a seat on the bed and he sit far from me.
"So, I just wanted to tell you that I don't hate you, don't blame yourself" I said looking around the room avoiding his gaze.
"Thank you for telling me that" he said silence taking over the room, damn you hyunjin this what is was afraid is going to happen.
"I am not asking you to accept me as a brother but at least think of me as a friend" he said breaking the silence his eyes were fixed on the ground.
I got from my seat heading toward him he looked surprised hearing footsteps coming toward him he glanced up at me but I kept going without saying anything
"Felix you don't have.." I cut him off with a hug he was hesitate at first but he hugged me back.
"I don't want you as a friend I want you as my brother I am sorry for last night but let's give this a chance hyung" I felt him hugging me tighter than I heard sobbing I let him cry on my shoulder before he said" I would love that"he answered.......