chapter 3

Dance practice
Felix pov

We entered to dance room students were talking with each other l looked at one of the corners to find the boys from this morning.I made eye contact with the tall one, but he just rolled his eyes and turned back to his friends, well that was rude. I didn't do anything to him yet..

"Hello everyone welcome to your first session, I am your dance professor Mr park" a young man's voice interpreted my thoughts, how old is he?
I have to say he is super attractive all eyes were on him. He laughed slightly before continuing
"Now that I have your attention since it is our first meeting let's talk about our course since there are 32 students I will be assigning groups of 8 at the end of the session" he paused and start walking across the room" each group will have to prepare choreography for the next month it will make 30% of your grades so I want you to be serious about this, now you can start warming up, each one of you will perform for 1 minute to help me decide on the groups, oh and if you want to perform in pairs or with a group you can do that, now move".
Everyone start warming up I looked at my friends " let's perform together I think it will give us a better chance to be put in the same group for the test" I said jumping around. before getting an answer I was shoved to the ground
"Move out of my way shortie" I looked up to find the tall guy from skz hyunjin to be exact I got up with the help of jisung" I am sorry I didn't pay attention to my surroundings," I said bowing
"Hyung, he was..." I cut jeongin with a look.
"Whatever stay out of my way," he said before making his way to free space with his group

Hyunjin pov
I was in the dance room waiting for the professor when I saw the cute boy from earlier I just rolled my eyes and resumed my conversation. The professor asked us to perform a small choreography to select groups at the end. We walked pass students looking for an empty space to practice we already decided to perform as a group. And again the cute boy was jumping around his friend excitedly I need to know his name I can't keep calling him cute boy, hyunjin what is wrong with you just ignore him I told myself. I don't know what came over me I shoved him to the floor" move out of my way shortie" honestly I was waiting for him to yell at me technically I was the one who pushed"i am sorry I didn't pay attention to my surrounding" he said with a sweet voice I  was lost of words I kept looking at his freckles feeling my cheeks burn "whatever stay out of my way" i continued walking to the other part of the room.
"Dude, what was that" changbin hyung said." What was what.." I said playing dumb. He looked at me with a knowing look" he was on my way okay"" yeah sure, his friend is cute though the one with the rounded glasses looks like a small cute puppy""he is taller than you idiot" minho hyung said out of nowhere.he is always silent that forgot about him sometimes just don't tell him that." How rude you are not that tall either" said changbin with a fake pout.
Making us chuckle." And you chan hyung I saw you checking the fox-like boy out, does our leader have a small crush" he continued. Taking us by surprise" is it true hyung" I said teasing him.he coughed and said seriously " focus guys we need to agree on a dance for the class, and if you forgot we are a gang there is no place for people like then with us so what ever you have in your minds don't think about it and stay away from them"

We start our training before we knew it was our turn I think w did great as usual, I mean all of us are good dancers the professor was impressed by us. It is the cutie and his group turn I guess they will perform something soft just like them. They went to the center of the room.the music start bursting out of the speakers, all eyes were on them mouths were hanging open , damn are those the same nerds looking boys. The performance is so powerful every move every jump was on beat  I am impressed .at the end of the dance everyone in the room was clapping.
" this is so good guys, you will be working with hyunjin chan minho and changbin, your style was similar and I have a feeling that you will do great together, I am looking forward to your performance" said the professor moving to the center of the dance floor.
" yell damn, so stay away from them chan hyung I guess we are stuck with them for month... Lucky me " I murmured with a groan.
The class ended after the others performed and each one was assigned to a group, it the last class so it is time  to go home. It was a long tiring day. We went toward our car in the parking lot.
There were they again, it like they are everywhere it is annoying to look at their happy face especially the one with blue sweater they were entering the car next to ours it looks expensive, well happy and rich spoiled kids who had everything on a silver spoon if it doesn't get any worse. I was focused on glaring at them before chan hyung said waking me up from my thoughts" hi, guys I am chan that's minho the other one is changbin the last one is hyunjin"
" well hi chan hyung... Can I call you hyung you look older than me, I am Han jisung that' Felix and seungmin the last one is jeongin our maknae" said jisung apparently with red cheeks looking shyly.
Chan hyung smiled showing his dimples "yes, you can call me hyung I am sure that I am older I am 21 after all" he said chuckling lightly.
" you are so old " the maknae said with wide eyes.
" don't mind him he is a fetus he is 17 so everyone here is old in his eyes " said Felix with a smile.
" hyung ,I am turning 18 next month" said jeongin pouting. Making us all laugh he looks so innocent.
" it is okay Felix, I wanted to talk about our performance we need to meet up and make a  schedule for training" said chan hyung.
"Yes, sure do you want to meet at yours or ours" said Felix. I looked chocked at my hyung they can come to ours I mean it is a gang house weapons are all over the place we can take them there and risk being exposed
" yours will be great, we are remodelling our house so I don't think it a got idea to train there" said minho hyung calmly
" okay then give me one of your numbers I will text you the address and the time, I think it is best to meet up this Saturday Is it okay with you?" Felix said
" yes it is " said chan while exchanging numbers with him.
" see you guys " said Felix waving happily at us before leaving. Will he be this excited to be with us if he knew our true identity? I don't think so...