chapter 10

Felix pov
As soon as seungmin texted me I told the guys and went to save him. We went back to the mansion waiting in living room chatting and watching tv pretending like nothing happened knowing that changbin will drop soon. We heard the doorbell ring. I am sure that the maid opened it. Changbin entered the room with seungmin in his arms with the rest of skz behind him.
I jumped from my seat so did the others.
"Seungminie what happened baby" I run to him checking him up.
"Some dude cut their way when they were coming back he was holding a gun ". Chan explained.
A gasp left us before jisung asked" how did you escape and"
Seungmin looked up with big eyes"it.. It" before he start crying hiding his head in changbin chest, I almost chuckled this deserves any Oscar.
" three people on motorcycles come out of nowhere killing him"changbin exclaimed.
Jeongin start crying hugging seungmin before he asked"what did he want with you"
"I think it better if seungmin get a rest he have been through a lot" spoke minho.
"It is a good idea come seungmin let's go " jisung said.
Chan start telling us what happened.
" I am really sorry guys I didn't know something like this may happen"said changbin with a sight
"It is okay hyung you are both safe that's what matters" said jeongin sadly.
" I think we should get going see you tomorrow guys"chan said. I walked them toward the exit.
" Felix I am sorry about what happend to seungmin. It is good to see you again " said hyunjin smiling at me.
"He will be okay it is good to see you too hyunjin " I said kissing his cheeks. He looked at me with his mouth open and wide eyes cute.
"Goodbye hyunjinie "I said entering the house
" go--goodbye " he yelled behind me waving.

I closed the door heading to seungmine room to find him straddling jisung choking while jeongin was laughing his ass off.
"What is going on here, I never knew you had a thing for jisung seungmin" I teased him
" I am going to kill him" declared seungmin.
" okay that' enough what happened"i asked moving him off.
"He was making fun of me because I cried and hugged changbin I told him it was for the sake of the mission but he kept teasing" explained seungmin.
"You look like a kid beating an other for breaking his toy" I laughed he rolled his eyes before looking at jisung who was laying on his bed
"Let's see when you have to cry in front of minho I will be the one making fun of you then" he said
"Baby, I will be the one that make him cry " he said with a wink a looked at him with questioning look before seungmin busted" you fucking pervert of my bed now. You know what get out now all of you " he said pushing us out of the room.
"Seungmin you need to tell us what happened in detail" I said but he closed the door in my face did he just I was about to knock.
" hyung let him be he will tell us later "said jeongin
----------------------------------------------------------
Chan pov
We went back home after we drop seungmin in. We lied to the big telling them that changbin texted us to come but we were following him and seungmin to make sure that the are safe unfortunately we were attacked by an other group we took time to beat them and go after changbin. They knew he was not alone so they attacked us to get to him.
" what happened guys you were supposed to keep an eye on us if it weren't for ones on motorcycles he could have killed us " said changbin
"an other group cut us off too" explained hyunjin.
"The important question who saved you?" Asked minho crossing his arms
"That's true" I said nodding" that's why I told you to stay away I was afraid of this. And if they found about us they will hate us"i added
" I don't care I they hate me " answered minho with a sight.
"Keep telling that to yourself I know you hyung and I know that you have a crush on jisung. And you care about the others" changbin told him
" guys what is done is done now I am sure that they know about them already
We need to keep them safe at all costs" I announced.
In this short period of time I grew attached to the four boys I feel like they are part of my family and that I need to protect them. I think I have only one last choice I need to reach out for them.

----------------------------------------------------------
Monday (Felix pov)
Yesterday at the evening seungmin explained to us what happened with details. Those idiots almost hurt my friend I need to talk with my father it is time we make a move against them.
I was heading to class alone since the others were already there I heard my name being called I looked back to see hyunjin smiling at me.
" hey Felix where is the others?" He asked
"They went to class before me where is your friends"i asked back
" they went to class too I was parking the car" he answered
"Okay let's go the class is going to start soon" I told him
"Wait" he said " do you want to skip this period?" He added
"And do what exactly" I questioned
"Come with me " he said pulling me until we reached the roof."let's talk " he announced seating down
I chuckled at doing the same "about what exactly?"
He cleared his throat before looking at me in the eyes, he is breathtaking I never saw a person as beautiful as him.
"Do you like me?" He said
"Of course I like jinie" I replied
"Really"
"Of course, we are friends after all" I teased knowing exactly what he meant he looked at me with a disappointed look.
"I didn't mean like that ,like like like me" he asked.
"What are you saying hyunjin" I said laughing God I love seeing him like this.

He groan before he said " like romantically Felix"
I looked at him pretending to be shocked he looked sad "nevermind I understood or the wrong way" he was about to leave before I took his hand
"I do actually do you?" I Said looking at his eyes acting shy
He smiled at me"you are serious?"i nodded he hugged me before he said
"I like you too lixie"
" do you want to go on a date with me?"he said"or maybe we can go to the arcade this Wednesday with the others"he added
"Arcade sounds fun " i replied.

We went back to class and explained to the others what happened, the day ended shortly
Tuesday also come we still have less an two weeks for the performance but I would not worry about that all the boys are great dancers. We made a big step on Tuesday we finished half of the cheoro.
Tomorrow we are going to the arcade I hope it goes well we don't need other accidents.