chapter 14

After a week.
Friday at night
Chan pov
Last week was so quiet, too quiet for my liking it never happened before. I have a bad feeling about this but at least the boys are safe I was worried about them.
We still living with them we went together to classes everyday I like it here, to be honest, it feels like a second home.i grew attached to minho and jisung teasing the later is not as shy as i thought maybe he is comfortable with us now. Jeongin is clinging into me from the first day I wanted to make a move on him but I decided to wait after his birthday to confess. Seungmin on the other hand is ignoring changbin without a reason he declined going to an other date and he avoid staying with him in the same room alone. Changbinie is so confused he thought staying together would make them even closer but the opposed happened.Hyunjin and Felix are getting close, hyunjin prepared a romantic dinner yesterday for them I neverr thought he had it on him he fall hard for the other . tomorrow is the last day of practice we will be performing on Monday we are ready we will kill the choreography. We also contacted Min no reply for him for now.
Saturday morning,
I woke early I decided to prepare breakfast myself since it is our last time practising before our performance and good thing the maids don't work on Saturday. I headed toward the kitchen I start preparing the food.
"Good morning hyung why did do all this alone" jeongin said I glanced up to see him and felix looking at the table.
"I prepared breakfast for you since it our last day today. think about it as a thank you " I smiled at that moment jisung minho and changbin entered the kitchen.
"Wow hyung this is great thank you " said jisung taking a seat. This kid really loves food.
"You are welcome, can someone wake hyunjim and seungmin up" I asked
"I will go wake seungmin, he is a heavy sleeper and he gets angry when someone wakes him up but he loves me so won't yell at me " said jeongin heading toward seungmin room
" I will wake hyunjin" announced felix leaving.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hyunjin pov
I had dinner with felix on Thursday we had fun.i smiled to myself opening my eyes to find felix glaring at me look I jumped up.
"Felix you scared the shit out of me" I told him. He stares turned to a smile. Before he said sitting on the bed next to me "sorry hyunjinie chan hyung told me to wake you up for breakfast but you looked peaceful sleeping i was debating if I should wake you or leave you be" he was looking at me as if he is about to kill me I pushed that thought way and hug him burying my face into his neck.
"Thank you baby let me wash my face and we will go" I said getting up not before kissing his cheeks.
---------------------------------------------------------
Felix pov
When I went to hyunjin I found him in his bed sleeping peacefully. How can he sleep in a foreign house like this does he really trust us that much, what if my dad ask me to kill them after this .he told me to follow my heart but I am afraid I know my father will never hurt me like  that but i still don't know what he wants with them however I know that I have fall hard for hyunjin and for the first time in my life I am terrified without noticing I start glaring at him until he wake up..
He left to the bathroom I waited for him on the bed.
"Let's go " he said smiling.
We went downstairs after breakfast we decided to have a session early today since we don't have any other thing to do after few hours we finished.
"God job Mr park is going to be impressed by this " said minhi hyung.

"Let's order something to eat I am hungry" said jisung pouting.
"How about we go out we can go watch a movie too" suggested hyunjin
" I am too tired to go out, we can order takeouts And watch a movie here in our home theater" said seungmin
"You have a home theater here I never saw it" questioned changbin.
"Yes we do you didn't see the whole house you know" said jisung laughing.

We changed our clothes and went to the room we choose to watch the avengers. I laid next to hyunjin jeongin sit next to chan . minho and jisung sit next to each other jisung was annoying minho like  usual while seungmin and changbin sit as far as possible from each other I glanced at changbin he looked sad .after an hour I felt hyunjin breath next to my ears.
" I am going to the bathroom" be said before leaving 10 minutes passed and he didn't come back he doesn't know this side of the house that much I think he is lost, I groaned getting up.
"I am going to look for hyunjin I think he got lost" earning a nod from chan hyung.
" I was walking in the hallway toward the restroom before I saw a person looking at my father Mr han Mr Kim and Mr yang. "What are looking at" I said getting him by surprise
"Felix this the second time today are you trying to give me heart attack" he said putting his hand over his heart dramatically.this boy is easily startled for a gangster or maybe be is pretending.
"Sorry jinnie " said back hugging him
"Who are those?" He asked.
"That's my father jisung's father seungmin's and jeongin's" I replied pointing to each one
"You look like him in features at least" he smiled "
before he added" it feels like he is the center of the picture don't get me wrong but all of them look intimidating but he is the scariest, you are nothing like him" he said scratching the back of his head.
It is true my dad has this scary aura around, he made this mafia a long time ago with the help of my friend's fathers but my dad is like the big boss he is the leader of the leaders and I will take his place in the future just like the others who will take their father places however this picture is more that just a photo behind it there is a door for the basement which contain out weapons cars you name it. only me or one of the other can open it.
"Yes people say that I am more like my mom" I lied" the picture was a gift from them with the house" I explained " let's go back" I added.

Jeongin pov

The weekend ended it is Monday we are waiting for our turn to perform so far all groups did well we are the last to perform
"Guys you did great you exceed my expectations again " smiled Mr park smiling clapping. Something about Mr park ,park jimin to be exact he is part of the mafia too and he is among the few trusted members who know our faces and identity he joined this college just in case we needed him.we left the class
"Jeongin are excited for your birthday tomorrow" chan hyung asked
"Yes hyung" I replied.
"Come on jeonginie you are going to became and adult cheer up and I have something to tell you " he said. I forced a smile at him, let's wait and see......