chapter 21

Hyunjin pov
I could not sleep much last night I kept thinking about felix. I went to visit him first thing in the morning. He was laying lifeless in the bed, it felt guilty more seeing him in that state.the boys also checked on him but they left after, jeongin insisted on staying but jisung told him that they had work to do.i went closer to his bed taking his hands into mine.
"Please lixie wake up" I murmured. I took a seat next to him, without realising I drifted to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------
Felix pov
I woke up hearing a beeping sound, where am I? Wait I got shoot. Is hyunjin okay?i opened my eyes to find him laying on my stomach. I start playing with his hair making him hum.
"Hyunjin" I felt my voice coming rougher than normal. He opened his eyes he was lost for a moment before he said"lixie are you okay?"
"Yes I am okay" I replied.
"It is my fault, baby I am sorry" he cried hugging me.
"But you forgave me it was worth it" I laughed.
"Do you ever do something like that eve again, I f you die I will kill you" I said with serious face.
"I am already dead how are planning to do it?" I teased him.
"Shut up.." "Hyunjin did..." Han entered the room stopping our conversation his eyes widened when  He saw me.
"Felix you are awake, hyunjin-ah why didn't you tell us" he pouted.
"He just woke up" he explained.
"Are you okay" I nodded at him.
One by one the others come to check on me, jeongin didn't leave my side until chan dragged him out of the room

Time skip(still felix pov)

It is been  a week since I got shoot, I am feeling better but hyunjin and jeongin have been a little too much, they barely let me do anything it is getting annoying.we are in the kitchen eating dinner after I convinced them that I am doing okay.but they never stopped babying me.i was about to start eating but hyunjin took the spoon from my hand.
"Say aaaa" he looked at me with his mouth open.
"Hyunjin I can eat alone you know I am doing good" I explained
"But.."" Hyunjin stop it he can eat by himself"chan said. Hyunjin just sight giving me the spoon.after dinner I stood up ready to leave but it is jeongin time.
"I will carry you to your room" he said standing up.
"That's it" I growled making all of the table jump of surprise."you two you are going to stop this right now"i pointed at hyunjin and jeongin.
"But we want to help you you are hurt" jeongin said.
"And I told you I am okay I put up with this shit for a whole week it is time to stop, I am going to train if any of you come after me , I will shoot you" I told them
"But you wound is not fully healed" hyunjin said.
"Felix he is right.." I glared at han making him stop
"It is not the first time I got shoot I know how to move without hurting myself" I said leaving
I went to practice, I did light exercises to make sure I don't open my wound it is been a week since I moved from my bed, I am feeling rusty. Yesterday my father called he said he is coming tomorrow with my mom finally we are going to know the truth.after I finished I headed to my room to take a shower and then lay on my bed. I heard a knock on the door I told them to come in.
"Baby" hyunjin smiled at me, the whole week he didn't leave my side for a second he must feel guilty thinking that this happened because of him I told him that it is not his fault but he didn't accept it. I patted the empty space next to me mentioning for him to kay down he smiled cuddling into me.
"I am sorry if I was too much" he said
"It is okay you were scared I understand" I assured him.he nodded before he added
"You are father is coming tomorrow do you have any idea why?" He asked
"No but he said he is going to tell us everything" he nodded pulling me closer to his chest.
"Let's sleep" he kissed the top of my head....
Next morning

We are waiting for my parents to come the house had maximum security around him in case of an attack we went to the front, after few minutes a car pulled at the front of the house by mom come running toward me
"Felix honey are okay?" She asked shaking me up.
"I am good ,mom believe me" she nodded my father come after her.
"I am happy you are doing fine" he smiled at me.
"I need answers dad, we need answers" I mentioned toward the others.
"And you will get them" he said glancing at chan and minho"you grew up well"
They looked at him shocked.
"Chan, you look like your mom" she smiled at him.
What is happening here?
"How do you know my mom, I never met my parents I lived my grandfather until he died 3 years ago". He questioned.
"Minho I am sorry about your mom " my mom smiled at him.
"Thank you, but how do you know her?" "Let's say she was a friend of mine" she explained with a sad smile.
"But she never mentioned you before" he said.
"We will tell you everything let's go inside" dad said
We didn't know what is going to happen will make all of us shocked ,we are closer than we thought....