chapter 2

Felix pov

It is 8:25 classes begin at 8:30  we have introduction to music basics I forgot to mention majoring in dance and minoring in music while the others are majoring in music and minoring  in dance so we have all of our classes together. I sit with the boys waiting for the professor to come.The class started as soon as he arrived. After Fifteen minutes we heard a knock on the door
Four boys entered the room a boy as pale as a vampire a short one with sharp expressions, the other had dark hair with cat-like features who caught my eyes was a boy with a black hair, he had soft features with full lips I felt myself drooling at the sight no Felix concentrate father won't allow this.
The professor's voice woke me out of my thoughts " look who showed up mister bangchan late for your first day, are you planning to fail again"
"I am not planning to do that sir" he said with cold expression that made the professor eyes go wide" take your seats at least you are here" he murmured the last word before continuing the class  the boys made their way to the back of the room, so that's the leader If skz this is going to be fun  I looked at jeongin who held a smirk , the duality of this boy.
Skip to the lunch time

Classes were boring since it just the first day I sit with my friends eating lunch.
"So those are skz they don't look so scary to me " said seungmin
"Hyung no one can scare you are only afraid of Felix hyung " said jeongin laughing
"Is it true Minnie?" I said with a high pitch cute voice hugging him
"No i- it is no--t.. " said seungmin stuttering
" cute seungminie " said jisung pulling seungmin cheeks which turned red.

"Shut up squirrel" fired back seungmin
We all laughed at him.
We continued eating before dance class

                        Hyunjin pov
We reach our first class late I spend most of the rest sleeping before I know it it is lunchtime we sit in the cafeteria many eyes where on us boys and girls alike, If you are wondering no only a few people knows that we are skz members chan Hyung said it is the best way to protect ourselves. I was focusing on my sandwich until I heard a high pitched laugh I looked for the source of the voice it was a cute boy with a baby blue sweater he had blond hair, he had freckles across his face I admired his face for seconds he is handsome, he looks happy it is kind of annoying .i envy people like him they don't know how real life is.i was cut by changbin hyung " come on jinie we have dance class"
Dance finally the class I was looking for.