Epilogue

I just want to say thank you so much for getting this book two thousand reads, it means so much to me. To think only a few days ago this got one thousand reads and now it's two thousand, it makes me so happy. This is the final chapter of this book but don't worry, the second book 'Wild Fire' for season two will begin very very soon!

Enjoy the final chapter of "Child Of Fire"

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=156508749

Sneaking into Lydia's hospital room alone is easy; sneaking into Lydia's room with Scott and Stiles is ten times harder than it should be. Wearing army coloured jeans, a band shirt and red converses I sneak into the hospital room, followed by Scott and Stiles, once we are inside we tell Stiles to shut the door, and when he does it makes an awful creak sound, causing the three of us to cringe, Stiles closing it slowly, when he finally gets it shut he falls to the ground causing Scott and I to just stare at him.

"What?"

We walk over to Lydia, looking out the window to make sure we aren't caught, she looks so peaceful. Scott moves her hand, the blanket and the gown and then moves the bandage away, the bite Peter gave her was still there, she isn't a werewolf.

"Is it fully healed?" Stiles asks not looking at the wound.

"No" I state in a shocked whisper.

"Not at all" Scott finishes confused.

Stiles looks over to see the wound and frowns "I don't get it, the doctors said she would be fine" Stiles says and I nod, knowing that's what his father was told by the doctors looking after Lydia.

"Yeah but, the bites not healing like it did with me" Scott says looking to us more confused than ever and then he looks back to the sleeping Lydia "Which means, she's not a werewolf"

"Then what the hell is she" I mutter out frowning.

After leaving the hospital, Stiles and I go back to my place since I stayed with Stiles all night, not returning home, Scott goes over to the Argents, seeing Allison, needing to see her after everything that happened yesterday. We walk inside and suddenly I smell blood. I walk into the living room to see my mother wearing a white dress and covered in blood, lying on the floor, surrounded in her own blood. I scream and run over to her, and check her pulse, she was still alive but barely. I hold her head up, my tears landing on her face.

"What happened to you" I cry, Stiles stands in the hallway in shock.

"The alpha, he came looking for Kate, he knew her and I were there on the night of the Hale House fire, Kate used me to burn down the house, she knew my snow powers could freeze all the door ways and then she could set the house on fire, I helped her kill the hale family, so he took his revenge" She mumbles to me and I let out a cry.

Suddenly my father walks into the hallway, bleeding from his arms and chest "Your mother protected me, I couldn't find you to tell you to hide, little did I know you were helping Derek and Scott kill the alpha" My father says and sits next to me.

"Why didn't you tell me, I couldn't of saved you" I scream to my parents, my body shaking, I was choking on my own tears. Stiles comes around and stands a few metres away "Mummy, don't leave me" I say stroking her hair and she smiles.

"Take my powers, I will always be able to protect you, take my pain, take my pain and make yourself stronger" My mother whispers, placing her hand in mine. I watch as my veins turn black and I feel my body take on all her pain, I close my eyes and groan and she lets go, I feel my power fully restore and look down to her with purple eyes.

"I always knew you would be the true child of fire" My mother whispers, then her eyes close and her grip on my hand weakens.

She was gone.

I scream loudly as my father pulls me away from her body and into Stiles' grip, Stiles holds me I cry loudly and try to get to my dead mother's body. My father calls the police and soon people arrive. My father makes his statement to Sherriff Stilinski and then he looks over to me, my face was white and I was being held in his son's arms, who just watched me.

"Stiles, take her to our place okay, look after her, while her father goes to the hospital" Stiles' father tells Stiles, who nods and lifts me to my feet, then picks me up bridal style and carries me to the jeep, opens the door and places me into the seat. He buckles the seat belt and looks at me, as I stare off into the distance. We arrive back to his and he carries me from the jeep, into the house, up the stairs and into his bedroom bridal style and sets me onto the bed.

He sits down next to me and holds my cheeks in his hands, looking at me with worry.

"Clara, say something"

"Never leave me Stiles, please" I whisper and then he pulls me into his chest tightly, his warmth calming me.

"I will never leave you Clara, I love you so much"

I feel all the fire inside me spreading.

Spreading like Wild Fire

Sorry about the sad ending, but it will be a major impact on season 2, but don't worry she doesn't become depressed, she uses her pain and tragedy to make her stronger and this helps her plot. Thank you all so much for reading the first book of the series, I will be posting the Second book "Wild Fire" this weekend. Hope you enjoyed this book and all the other books to come.