Chapter 14

As we all sit in the lab room, Allison is sitting cross legged on one of the tables next to me and Jackson.

"I don't understand why he just went out there and left us" Allison says to herself, picking at her fingers, her hands shaking violently "I can't stop my hands from shaking"

Jackson takes her hands into his and my eye send daggers at him "It's okay" I see Stiles do what I'm doing and I look to Lydia who just looks shocked by the whole thing that is happening between her best friend and her boyfriend.  

"Kay" Allison says trying to smile and nodding, leaning away from Jackson.

I roll my eyes and look at Stiles and he does the same.

Lydia looks to the table holding the acids and then her face turns into a frown "Jackson you handed me the right acid right, if not it won't flare up and be useful to Scott" She asks him worried.

"I gave you exactly what you asked for didn't I" Jackson says back harshly and I feel my hands clench into fists. Lydia looks hurt and she just stares at him.

"Yeah" She squeaks out "I'm sure you did"

Suddenly I hear a loud growl and Jackson falls to the ground clutching his neck. I feel my whole body react and my eyes start to glow and I cover my face into Stiles' chest and look at him and his eyes widen.

"Oh my god" He whispers to me and I try to make it stop.

Allison and Lydia help Jackson up and he pushes away from them "I said I'm okay"

"That didn't sound okay" Allison says back to him.

I look back at the window and my eyes are normal.

"What's on the back of your neck" Stiles points to something on Jackson's neck but he slaps Stiles' hand away.

"Touch him and I swear to god" I say to him madly.

That's when I hear the door outsides handle being broken off.

"Scott, Scott?" Allison shouts rushing to the door, trying to open it.

"Stop, STOP" Lydia shouts.

We all turn to look at her.

"Do you hear that?"  She asks us "Listen"

We hear police sirens.

We race towards the window to see two police cars park next to Stiles' jeep.

We all sigh in relief.

We are safe.