Chapter 16

I walk into the cafeteria to find Allison and Lydia, we haven't really talked since Allison and Scott broke up, because I think it's awkward for her and I kind of feel bad for not making sure she was okay and making sure Lydia was okay. I walk towards the table smiling and go to see down to Allison who is eating her lunch to Jackson sitting down next to her instead. I glare at the back of his head and he just smiles at Allison. What are these two people doing, Jackson is doing it to hurt Lydia I know it but Allison is most likely clueless.

Allison looks at him and she has something on her lip, Jackson looks at her.

"Oh you've got something, here let me" Jackson says, then wipes his thumb over her lip slowly staring at her, she starts back shocked, he then sucks his thumb and smiles causing her to laugh.

I roll my eyes at them.

"Um, thanks" She says half awkwardly and half giggly.

"Do you want the bite?" Allison asks and my shake my head confused.

"What?" Jackson asks confused.

"Do you want a bite?" Allison repeats hinting to her food.

"I'm just going to go now, great talk" I say then walk away, Allison looks up at me shocked.

"Wait Clara, I didn't even notice you were there!" She shouts out to me but I just keep walking.

I walk out to the hallway to see Scott leaning against the wall, then he starts banging his head softly but then getting harder and harder. My eyes widen as he looks so angry and then he bangs his head so hard he breaks the tiles of the wall behind his head. I quickly run up to him worried and kneel down to talk to him.

"Scott stop! You're hurting yourself" I say to him holding his head.

"Jackson is telling Allison I deserve everything I get, I don't deserve this" Scott says to me upset.

I sigh "Look just get to the locker rooms and be with Stiles, it will be okay" I say smiling and he nods, leaving me in the hallway.

I walk to my art class and notice no one else was in the room, I guess everyone skipped out since it was only a seven person class and our teacher was sick. But I liked art so I grabbed some paint and played it on a paint stand and started drawing out the outlines of the symbols my parents showed me the other night. After outlining them I pick up my paint brush and start painting the insides black with some dark blue shine lines in certain spots. I then do a beautiful coloured background like a dark sunset themed using red, orange, dark pink and it looks beautiful. Leaving the room early I meet up with Lydia, who is sitting near the hallway of the boys locker room.

"Hey girly, how you doing?" I ask smiling.

"I'm alright, waiting for Jackson, what about you" She says smiling.

"Waiting for Stiles and Scott, but I have a feeling Scott will want to ask me about Allison, and also you afterwards" I say to her sighing.

"Do you think she made the right choice by dumping him, don't be bias when you answer" She asks me.

I bite my lip "It's hard to say, I understand why she did, but Scott did everything he could do in order to protect us from whatever was chasing us, Derek Hale, mountain lion, whatever, he risked his life to protect us, locking that door meant nothing could get in, besides we had chemicals from the science lab to protect us, either way both of them are broken hearted and I hate seeing them both like this" I say and Lydia nods.

"You're so smart and wise, yet so loyal that you don't pick sides, you would be more popular if you didn't hang out with Stiles and Scott who everyone considers losers" Lydia explains and I roll my eyes.