Chapter 5

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=154002505

Grabbing a green leather skirt, white lace toms and a white top that says 'more issues than vogue' I change into them, leaving my hair naturally curled and just placing a white clip in bow in the middle I run outside to Stiles' jeep and gasp once I'm all buckled in.

"What on earth was so urgent you need to spring out here with your shirt on backwards?!" Stiles says point to my shirt and I blush.

"Turn around so I can fix it" I say and he covers his eyes and I fix my shirt.

"Okay you finish now?" Stiles asks and I uncover his eyes for him.

"Yes, now I need your help, don't tell Scott" I say playing with my fingers.

"Before you say anything you should know Derek turned up at Scott's last night, threatening him not to play the game" Stiles says pulling out of my drive way and driving towards school.

"Are you serious!" I say shocked.

"Deadly" Stiles says.

"Is Scott okay?" I ask worried for my best friend and Stiles just nods.

"Clara, you will get cold in just that, take my black jumper if you get cold okay? Just put it around your waist for now please, I don't want you to get sick" Stiles says and I blush.

"You're too sweet Stiles" I say kissing his cheek and he starts to turn red.

We pull up to school and walk inside, to see Scott and Allison smiling and talking to each other.

"They need to date already" I say to Stiles, leaning against my locker and he nods at me.

Suddenly all the bells ring and we head to all our classes.

At the end of the day I notice Scott is missing.

Oh boy.

Stiles runs up and grabs my forearm, dragging me to his jeep and driving like a mad man towards the McCall household.

"STILES SLOW DOWN!" I shout at him.

He pulls up at Scott's then runs inside, making me run behind him.

Lucky I wore flats.

We slam into Scott's bedroom door.

"What did you find, where did you find, and yes I've had a lot of Adderall so" Stiles says quickly then blinks a few times at the end.

"What is going on?" I ask completely confused.

"I found something at Derek Hales" Scott says sitting on his bed.

"What!" I say in surprise.

"Whoa, are you kidding what?" Stiles says.

"There is something buried there, it smells of blood" Scott says to us, his eyes flickering between the both of us.

"That's great then?" I ask them both shrugging.

"You mean that's terrible, who's blood?" Stiles says punching my arm slightly.

"I don't know, but when we do, your dad gets Derek caught with the murder and you help me how to play lacrosse, because there is no way I'm not playing that game" Scott says, putting his stick on the bed. We all walk out of his room.

Sooner or later we are at Beacon Hills hospital, I just follow behind Scott and Stiles not really wanting to be here, I need to talk to Stiles about that book I found about my family. Scott disappears into a room and Stiles and I walk towards the waiting rooms to see Lydia.