Chapter 17

Can I just take a quick second and thank everyone who has been reading my book 'Child Of Fire' and it just hit 1K this morning. I only started publishing this about two weeks ago and one week I wasn't writing as I was in Thailand and I watched the reads become bigger and bigger. I've book my other books on hold as I really do love writing this book and I love that you all love it. And don't worry I'm planning on doing every season and worked out the plot for how it will affect Clara.

Thank you for letting it reach 1k!

➵➵➵

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=155878461

Sitting in the back of Derek's car as we try to make out he was driving it, so the Argents follow us, Derek is running on foot from the police trying to meet up with us. Kate Argent is behind is, and I do mean right behind us.  Scott speeds up and drives as madly and dangerously as he can.

"Faster?" Scott asks me.

I look behind to see Kate too close for my liking.

"Much faster" I say nodding turning back to the front.

Scott changes gears and hits the petal causing the black car to fly forward with speed.

It feels like we are in one of those movies high speed chases, oh Clara, that's because we are in a high speed chase trying to get away from a Werewolf Hunter who wants to kill Derek and she thinks we are Derek. I look back every few seconds to see Kates face.

"Scott, I don't think you understand the point of a car chase" I say leaning in between the two seats.

"If I go faster I will kill us" Scott says.

"If you don't go faster they'll kill us" Stiles says turning to see the black SUV following us.

I look back to see the car turns off to another road leaving us confused. Stiles turn on the radio that connects to what all the police officers are saying to keep in contact.

"Suspect on foot heading into the iron works"

All of our eyes widen.

We speed as quickly as we can and we finally see Derek kneeling down and covering himself. I look up to see Chris Argent about to shoot a arrow at Derek. We shout to him to get in and then I see Chris holding up a shotgun. Holy shit. Derek sees us in his car and runs over to us and Stiles climbs into the back sitting next to me. Scott speeds off and the car is shot with bullets causing me to yelp in surprise.

"What part of laying low don't you understand" Scott shouts keeping his eyes on the road.

"Dammit I had him" Derek says pissed off.

"Who the alpha?" I ask leaning to look at Derek.