Chapter 21

I rush into my bedroom and place my beautiful winter formal dress onto my bed, rushing around trying to find my black high heels what have a thick wedge heel and my black clutch to match my dress. Finding both I place them beside my bed and my mother comes into my bedroom holding her finest makeup and her GHD curler to curl my long brownish red hair. She sits me down in my chair in front of my vanity and starts getting to work on my makeup. She places moister all over my clear skin and puts foundation that makes my skin tone and blends it so it doesn't look cake faced. Thank god my mother went to Beauty School. She starts doing my eyes so I have to close them, I open my right eye to see she was using a silvery black glitter to make a smokey eye effect for me eye makeup. I close my eye again so she can get to work on it. I leave my eyes closed as I feel her put bronzer on my face and then some blush on my cheekbones. I go to open my eyes but she smacks my shoulder softly-

"Don't open your eyes until I'm finished with my masterpiece" My mother says softly chuckling at the end.

I keep my eyes closed as I feel her turn to my back and I hear the curler turn on. She places half my hair into a rubber band and holds it up with a clip as she starts to curl my long hair. After twenty minutes she finishes off the last of my hair with a curl and sprays hairspray all over my hair so it stays in place for the whole night. I open my eyes and my jaw drops, my hair was perfectly curled to perfection, better than I would of though, my make-up looked flawless but my lips were bare of lipstick, I thought that should wait until I'm in my dress and have everything on.

I smile at my mother and she smiles back.

I go into my wardrobe and grab some nude underwear along with a strapless nude bra to at least give me something to work with. I hop into my beautiful cream dress with the black detail on the top and it flows to the top of my knees. I sit on my bed and place my black heels on and strap them so they are tight enough to walk in. I grab my black clutch and look in the mirror to pick what lipstick I should wear.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=156208559

"Mother, what lipstick should I wear?" I ask looking in the long mirror.

My mother walks to my vanity looks through my little lipstick stand and picks up one of the Kate Moss lipsticks and walks over to me smiling and hands it to me. I turn it over to see it's the shade 107, a deep dark red which I loved way too much.

I walk over to my vanity and lean down and place the beautiful red lipstick on my lips and purse my lips and smile in the mirror. I turn around to my mom and do a little twirl causing her to smile brightly. I place my lipstick, ticket to the winter formal into my clutch and go to pick up my phone when I receive a message from Stiles.

From Boyfriend Stilinski

Oh my way Girlfriend, see you in five minutes

My eyes widen and my mother helps me down the stairs and I get to the door to see my father standing holding a camera ready to take a photo of Stiles and I for the winter formal, a memory for them I guess. I smile as my father's jaw drops and he walks over to me and hugs me.