Chapter 18

After that horrible thing with Jackson at lunch taunting Scott and I, Scott follows Jackson to the pools where Jackson and Allison are doing laps, hopefully Scott doesn't look too creepy when he does this. Stiles walks me to the art room as we have a free period and he watches me paint.

"So what was Jackson saying to you, like directing to you?" Stiles asks handing me some purple and silver paint.

"He was threatening to hurt you, to let me see you get beaten up by him and his friends, and that he will expose me for whatever I am, but he knows I'm not like Scott" I say starting to paint something on my canvas.

"What are you going to do about it?" Stiles asks concerned, taking a seat next to me watching me paint.

"Honestly I don't know, I can't do anything to him since he is only human, and I haven't even used my powers on someone being supernatural, we don't even know why my eye colour changed from red to purple and how I was able to hear what Jackson was even saying, Isn't that Scott's thing to have super hearing?" I say sighing at the end, my hand holding the paint brush making some piece of art.

Stiles sinks into the seat a bit "Understandable, but don't let what Jackson said upset you, he won't hurt me, not with my father being the Sherriff, you know that. Maybe your powers are just getting stronger, your family did say they would get more and more powerful as you grew to know them, maybe you have more powers that need to be released" Stiles says to me then looks at what I'm painting "Clara, why are you painting a werewolf face with glowing red eyes?"

My body freezes while I look at him, I turn back to my painting to see what he means. I don't even remember picking up the red paint. My hand starts to shake and I drop the paint brush, letting it fall to the marble tiled floor and the red paint looking like smeared blood on the floor.

Blood of the video store worker.

Blood of the bus driver

Blood on Derek's sister's body

I stumble off my seat and push myself away from the painting.

"Someone else is going to die soon" I mumble and fall onto the floor.

"What? Clara, breathe" Stiles says kneeling down and holding my cheeks, my tears starting to fall onto his soft tender hands.

"Someone else will die, I don't know how or when, but the Alpha will kill someone" I say sobbing slightly. I get myself back to a normal emotion state and make myself and Stiles stand up, I wipe the tears off my face and sigh "Why do I keep crying, I hate crying, I feel so weak"

Stiles kisses my forehead gently "Crying doesn't make you weak, it shows you care, come on we should go find Scott before he decides to kill Jackson" Stiles says smirking causing me to laugh.

I kiss him sweetly on his lips then pull away, taking his hand and we walk out of the art room.

When we walk out of the room Lydia storms past me, with a pissed off look on her face and she is holding her phone with fury. I frown and quickly catch her arm mouthing Stiles "Talk later" and then I follow after her.

"Lydia, what's wrong" I ask holding onto my backpack strap.

"Jackson happened" She says strutting next to me.

"Seriously what is up Jackson's ass these days, a stick?" I grumble causing Lydia to laugh quietly. We turn the corner and spot him smirking and walking down the hallway holding onto his backpack.