Chapter 1 - Average Bank Heist (Feat. Spider-Man)

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

You probably heard that phrase a thousand times, right? Yeah...But it's good to be reminded that when an opportunity opens right in front of you, you gotta take it, because you might just have a split second before that opportunity closes and believe me you don't want to have regrets of missing it out.

This is my story.

Who am I?

I'm...

"A piece of shit!" Mr. Snake shouted, stopping the video he was watching on his phone, then he threw the phone to the table, bouncing on it a bit before he caught the phone with his tongue and swallowed it.

Mr. Wolf leaned on his chair, "Oh come on, respect him a bit, he's a hero."

"Fuck 'em heroes." Snake kept his stance.

"Why?" Wolf asked.

"'Cause I'm-a fucking villain!" Snake stated the obvious.

"Do you know what a hero and a villain share in common?" Wolf asked another question.

"The inevitability of death?" Snake gave his answer.

"No. Birthdays." Wolf corrected Snake.

"Yeah, that's what I said." Snake shrugged his back.

"Well, I mean..." Wolf tried to find a point, but he understood Snake had some truth in his answer, "Yeah, but, I mean a birthday is something to be celebrated."

"Birthdays are just a reminder that we're one day closer to death." Snake said, as he poured sugar into his coffee.

"Why do you have to be so down? I mean, come on, everybody loves birthdays for a reason." Snake just groaned, as Wolf started to explain his point, "You got decorations. You got balloons. You got parties and cake."

"Look, I don't need presents, I don't want decorations, and I'm-I'm not a cake guy." Snake explained his hate towards birthdays.

"Seriously, though, you don't like cake?" Wolf asked Snake, "Name one food better than cake."

"Guinea pig." Snake quickly answered, getting his tongue out, salivating from just thinking about it.

Wolf groaned, "Oh, again with the guinea pig. I bet if I blindfolded you, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a skunk and a guinea pig."

"Wrong!" Snake said as he then explained, "Snakes have impeccable taste buds. I can taste air."

"Air?" Wolf raised an eyebrow, not believing Snake.

"Yes." Snake smiled, "Air." He then started smelling the air all around him and tasting it with his tongue, "Mm. Nice."

"I don't know, they're a little cute for my taste." Wolf told his opinion about eating guinea pigs, as he leaned his back to the window.

"That's what makes them so delicious." Snake said, "You're not just eating food. You're eating pure goodness. It's not about the pig. It's about what it symbolizes on a deeper level."

A brief silence appeared, as Wolf thought about Snake's words, still uncertain. His ears hunched back as he pointed his finger to Snake, "So, you can...you can taste air?" Snake groaned from Wolf still not believing him, "What else you got?"

"Forgetaboutit." Snake looked the other way, shaking his tail.

Wolf sat up, "Wait, wait, wait." He put his hands together, ""Can you also hear color?" Snake groaned again, "Can you see sound? 'Cause we should really be capitalizing on these skills."