Episode-73

Shiva's pov:

I reached house today early as the meeting ended after the lunch time. I went inside my house to see it empty. I frowned as it's the time when Yashmi and Vrushika spend their play time in hall. There was no sound. I saw Preethi akka sitting on the sofa reading a book with her specs.

Shiva: Ka?

Preethi: Hmm?

She diverted her gaze to me removing her specs.

Shiva: Rendu perum enga ka? Aalaye kaanom? Sathamum illa?

Preethi: Room-la irukanga da.... Amma-vum ponna-yum yen disturb pannitu? Adhaan vittuten......

Shiva: Seri..... Saaptingala?

Preethi: Ahn da! Aachu! Nee saaptiya? Enna seekiram vandhuta inniki?

Shiva: Naan saapten aprom inniki meeting seekiram mudinjidhu, adhaan lunch mudichitu vandhuten......

Preethi: Seri da.... Po, neeyum andha mom and daughter-ah join pannu.....

I chuckled and went upstairs. When I reach the door, I heard music playing in my room.

Shiva MV: Iva system vechi paatu keka maatale.....

I slowly opened the door and peeped in to see a scene which made my jaw drop.

Yashmi was in my plain white T-shirt with a shorts which reached her mid thigh. She had a towel around her neck as she was dancing on the bed singing the song which was playing.

System: Malai malai malai marudhamalai
Malai marudhamalai.....

She did the hook step of the song and I saw my munchkin seated on the bed as she clapped seeing her mom dancing.

Shiva MV: Ennada nadakudhu inga?!!!

System: Silai silai silai vengala silai
Silai vengala silai.....

She danced a little seductively moving her bottoms making me sweat.

Vrushika crawled down the bed and went to the system. She pressed a button and the song changed.

System: En paeru meenakumari....

Shiva MV: Edheyyy?

Yashmi smiled widely at Vrushika and started dancing a more sexy manner. And those two ladies have still not noted my presence.

System: En ooru kanyakumari....

Vrushika stood on her feet and raised her hands. She danced raising her hands. I didn't know what to do?! To smile at my toddler's dance or control myself seeing my wife's moves?

System: Polama gudhura savari....

Shiva MV: Aiyayoo en pullaiya pinju-laye kedukurale!!!