Episode-3

Sorry everyone. My Wattpad was working these days that's why it was late uploading this episode. Weekly 2 episodes will be updated.

Yashmi's pov:

My day went as usual,mom yelling, friends call, getting ready, college, lectures, lunch and coming back. I was wearing a purple knee length frock which I always adore. I wore that today because I am going to Seema's house today and I have to look good. That's why I wore it. I wore a neck piece,earrings and a bangle which was forced by my mom.

I called my mom and said that the college is over and we are waiting for Seema at the bus stop. Mom was concerned and said us to be safe and careful. I hung up the call,we were waiting for her for a long time; Just then, a car arrived and the person driving the car asked us:

Stranger : Is anyone here Yashmi?

Yashmi : Yes, it's me.

Stranger: Oh!Hi. I am Karthik,Seema's brother's friend. She is getting ready and it was getting late so she sent me to pick you all up.

Yashmi: How can we believe you?

Karthik: You can call and ask her.

I immediately took my phone and called her.

Yashmi: Seema, what are you doing?

Seema: Oh!Hi Yashmi! I am getting ready. I sent my brother's friend. Didn't he arrived yet?

Yashmi: What's his name?

Seema: Karthik.

Yashmi: Oh. Ok. Then he is here. We'll come, bye.

Seema: Bye.

I hung up the call and immediately asked sorry to Karthik.

Yashmi: I'm so sorry,Mr.Karthik.

Karthik: That's ok. Get in.

I, Piya and Sheela sat at the back and Tina was seated in the front next to Karthik.

Karthik: Ok. I know your name Yashmi. But what are your friends name?

Yashmi: Oh! It's Tina, she's Piya and she's Sheela.

I introduced them to him.

Karthik: Ok,but..... how did you guys become friends with Seema?You all
look naughty, funny and friendly. But Seema is reserved type just like her brother.

Tina: Oh yeah. She is reserved type and we are exactly opposite to her character.

She explained him how we became friends and he said:

Karthik: Ok. Seems like you all take good care of Seema and slowly changing her.

Yashmi: Yes. But can you help us in one thing?

Karthik: Sure. Feel free to speak your mind.

Yashmi: Can you say about Seema's family members? Cause that will be a little easy to mingle with them.

Karthik: Is that all?Ok, I'll help you. Seema's mom's name is Geeta and dad's Govind. He is the CEO of GGSS soap company. They're so rich. Her brother's name is Shiva. He is a very good, silent, handsome and reserved guy. He is studying 3rd year in Loyola College and has a love for music. His voice is different and mesmerizing.

Yashmi: Really?I too sing. I have sang in school and college competitions.

Since my voice is different and like a small kid,he didn't believe me and said: