Episode-70

Author's pov:

After continuous 4 hours of love making, Shiva fell beside her trying to catch his breathe. Yashmi hugged him gasping for air. Their sweaty body got stuck.

They felt complete after having eachother in their embrace after much long. It was such a passionate night! No words came out from their mouth. And none of them dared to speak a single word. They didn't wanted to! They didn't wanted to say how much they missed 'their' things. They just showed eachother their missing. She was in pain. That's absolutely true! But all she wanted was to be in his embrace. Looking into his eyes which also had the concern while having their time made her feel safe and fine. It was him! Her him! Shiva! Her Shiva! Those pain just flew away being with him and the pain was given by him! She accepted it happily! And both of them enjoyed it.

Shiva breathed hard as he kissed her forehead saying:

Shiva: I love you!

Yashmi: I love you more!(More like a whisper)

And they slept hugging each other after their tired night.

Next Day

The bright sun rays hit the couple's face making them groan. Yashmi tiredly hid her face on his chest and placed her bare body him. He hugged her back tightly before covering themselves with the blanket trying to get rid of the the light rays.

Vidindhalum vaanam...
Irul poosa vendum...

But once they were inside the blanket, Shiva started his usual work to kiss her neck trying to disturb her beauty sleep. She was tired. But feeling his lips on her skin, she too gave in and their morning started with a small romance under the blanket.

Madi meedhu saayndhu...
Kadhai pesa vendum...

They both got up tiredly and took bath together. Yashmi came out all sore and limping. Even though she was in pain, it was nothing infront of his love and desire for her. She stood infront of the mirror wearing her earrings and her nuptial chain which he threw away last night considering that small thing as a disturbance. Shiva came out from the bathroom and leaned on the cupboard admiring his wife's no makeup face. Her cheeks automatically heated up sensing his gaze.

Mudiyadha paarvai...
Nee veesa vendum...

And when Shiva neared he hugged her from the back and snuggled to her neck making her smile. She could smell him! His body wash smell. His smell is a kind of drug to her. She always wanted his scent with her. It had the magic of soothing her heart. Even if he was not talking to her, his scent says that he was always with her. He gently took the vermillion and placed it on her forehead partition and kissed her head lovingly.

Mulu neram enmel...
Un vaasam vendum...

They duo walked downstairs to see Preethi and Vrushika playing together with a ball. Preethi was trying to make Vrushika sit upright but she needed support. Yashmi smiled at them and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. But she soon had to come to the hall gearing Preethi's and Shiva's scream.