Episode-27

Yashmi's pov:

As I was feeling warm while sleeping,I snuggled to the one which gave me warmth. I hugged my teddy. It's name is Coco. It was gifted to me when I was 7 and I named it Coco. It is a giant big blue teddy bear.

I love it so much

I love it so much. I always hug it tight and then only I sleep.
But the one thing which shocked me now was the teddy hugged me back! I immediately opened my eyes and saw my teddy. And I was wrong it was not my teddy,it was my HUSBAND. We were in one blanket hugging each other. I was hugging HIM in my sleep. I immediately tried to get off his hold. But the more I tried,the more he hugged me tighter. I was blushing badly.

Yashmi MV: Namakum vekkam-laam varuma???

I was just looking at my Prince Charming. He is sleeping peacefully like a baby. I started to caress his hair and he snuggled to me more. I giggled. I slowly went near his face. Our faces were inches apart. I slowly pecked his forehead. I took my lips off his forehead and smiled at him. That's when it striked me. Wait!What did I just do?I kissed HIS forehead! I immediately got off his hold and stood on my feet near the bed. I was blushing hard closing my eyes.

Yashmi MV: Idhuke ivlo vekka padurene.....Enna naan ipdi ellaam yosikiren....

I slapped my forehead. After sometime, I composed myself and made my way to the kitchen since I was hungry. I went downstairs and saw a staff dusting the shelf in the hall. I smiled at her,she too did. I went to the kitchen and opened the lid of the kesari vessel. What!? It's empty? How? I was absolutely confused and sad. I love sweets and the sweet made by me is empty! I made a sad pout and took the empty vessel and went to the hall and went to the staff who was cleaning the shelf. I guess her name is Preethi. I asked:

Yashmi: Excuse me akka?

Preethi: Sollu ma...

Yashmi: Neenga dhaana Preethi akka?(Innocently)

Preethi: Naan dhaan....Sollu....(Smiling)

Yashmi: Naan kesari pannen,neenga saaptingala?(Babyish)

Preethi: Ahn...Saapten!Romba nalla irundhuchi....(Genuinely)

Yashmi: Ad..dha...bha...ka...ga....

Yashmi MV: Enna inniki romba jam aagudhu...

Preethi: Medhuva medhuva...(Giggling)

Yashmi: Illa....Meedhi kesari irundhuchi aana ippo kaanum?