Episode-55

Author's pov:

Shiva turned to Yashmi with a bright smile on his face. Yashmi said:

Yashmi: Naandhaan first wish-la?

And the next second they heard a knock, Shiva's phone started buzzing with notifications. He sighed happily and took his phone while Yashmi opened the door. When his family members entered,the next second he was squeezed in a bone crushing hug by all. He felt happy and satisfied. Seema brought a delicious pineapple cake and Shiva was asked the cut the cake. Shiva first blew the candle and slowly cut the cake while the others sang 'Happy birthday'. He took the first piece and fed it to his mom who was near him,then to his dad followed by Seema. He then looked at his angel and fed her a big piece of cake which she swallowed in no seconds making everyone shocked and laugh. He then fed the cake to Preethi. Everyone wished him again and left to their room.
Shiva closed his room door and sighed in satisfaction. He turned with a cute smile on his lips but soon chuckled to the scene happening in front of him. It was like always his very own wife,with the cream on her tip of her nose, smeered on her face. She was licking her fingers which had cream. She looked at Shiva and blinked cutely when she heard him chuckling. Shiva took a tissue from the side table and wiped off the cream from her nose and pecked it once it was clean.

Shiva: Thank you ma!!!Romba happy-ah iruku!!! Adhum,first wish unnodadhu nu nenaikumbodhu.....Avlo happy-ah iruku!!!

Yashmi: Hello hello!!! Ippove ella thank you-vum sonna piragu naan kodukura surprise-ku enna solluva?Ippo olunga thoongu po,birthday wishes-ku reply naalaiki kodukalam.....

Shiva smiled and shook his head. He wiped off the cream from her lips and pecked it making her smile cutely. He made her lay on the bed and he laid beside her not before placing a pillow between him and her which made Yashmi huff in annoyance and Shiva laugh to it. They slept in few minutes.

Next Day, 9 am.

Yashmi was continuously calling Shiva's name while wearing her earrings but Shiva didn't woke up. She finally threw a pillow on him which made him to jerk and wake up.

Yashmi: Birthday adhuma ivlo neram-ah da thoonguva?

Shiva: Hello!! Inniki oru naal ennavida seekiram endhichitu pecha paaru.......

Yashmi: Seri seri.... Seekiram poi kuli po....Veliya ponum.....

Saying this she turned but found Shiva inches away from her which made her jerk.

Shiva: Orey oru umma???

He asked with puppy eyes. She made a wierd face and said:

Yashmi: You have not brushed yet!!!Poi kuli po.....Aprom onnu yenna?Naalu anju tharen......

She said pushing him to the bathroom. Shiva sighed in defeat and finished his morning chores. He wore a white formal shirt with black Jean. Yashmi and Shiva reached downstairs to get wished by the people present there. Yashmi and Shiva settled on the dining table and all started having breakfast.

Yashmi: Preethi akka,ready la?

Preethi: Edhuku ma?