Episode-58

Author's pov:

Yashmi was standing in front of her mirror and untangling her hair. She was literally frustrated since it has been above 15 minutes and she has still not untangled them. She was pulling her hair harshly to which she was wincing too. But suddenly, Shiva, who just returned from office, hugged her from back and started kissing her nape making Yashmi jerk. She said:

Yashmi: Shiva....Inga paaru da!!

Shiva looked at her reflection with a frown. He asked:

Shiva: Ennachu madam?

Yashmi: Inga paaru!!(Pouting)

She said pointing at the comb which was stuck in her hair. He chuckled and kissed her cheek before making her sit on the chair. He took the comb from her hair slowly and started untangling her hair with no pain for her.

Thai mozhi pole nee vaazhvai ennil....

He then slowly applied oil to her hair and slowly massaged her head to which Yashmi smiled widely and closed her eyes. The way he slowly whispered sweet things and massaged her hair made her head ache to fly away in seconds.

Un nizhal pirindhalum veezhven mannil....

Then he braided her hair neatly. Yashmi opened her eyes as a single tear fell. She turned to him with the and smiled cutely with those glistening eyes. Shiva smiled and cupped her left cheek wiping the tears with his thumb.

Minmini poove un kadhal kannil....

He nodded his head as if he asked why she was crying to which she just whispered 'Amma...Appa....'. Shiva wiped her tears as he kissed her eyes. Yashmi placed her hand on his and snuggled in his hand causing him to giggle. Shiva slowly made her stand up as it was difficult for her to stand by her own with the big baby bump. She encircled her hands around his neck and looked into his eyes as his hands held her by her waist.

Pudhidhai kandene ennai unnil....

Yashmi just chuckled and kissed his forehead tiptoeing. She left him before lifting her arms asking her to lift. He lifted her as he said:

Shiva: Cravings-ngra paer-la thinnu thinnu nalla yaana maadhiri aagita.....

Yashmi whined and hit his chest causing him to laugh out loud.

Thamadhama unnai kanda pinnum....

He made her sit on the bed before placing his head on her lap and closing his eyes while she smiled at her grownup kid and caressed his hair letting him sleep peacefully.

Thai madiyai vandhai naan thoongave....

She just dozed off leaning on the bed rest.
Shiva woke up to drink some water to see his wife asleep in an uncomfortable position. He smiled at her innocent face as she snored cutely. He patted her cheeks and she woke up. He asked her to sleep comfortably to which she nodded her head sleepily as she hugged him placing her head on his chest. He covered himself and her with the bedsheet after drinking water. He layed as she scrunched his collar. He just stared at her face which was having the motherly glow. He hugged her tightly as she hugged him more placing her leg on his and hugging him like a koala bear. He slept off in some time.