Ten

Wyatt

I smiled while watching Jeremy practically jump into his brother's arms, the twins complete again. Levi was patiently waiting for me to walk over to where he was standing by the porch before tightly hugging me. His smaller body was giving mine a very tight hug.

"How've you been Lev?"

"Alright," he mumbled against my chest. A few moments later he pulled back to look up at me. "How was New York?"

"Great actually," I said as the twins made their way over to us. "I think Jeremy bought about every single souvenir out there."

Bringing Jeremy to New York with me was the best decision I ever made, and I was so glad he came with me. With him by my side it was that much easier to simply let everything go. Because my life wasn't in New York anymore, I just had good memories there. But Levi probably wasn't going back and I wouldn't go back without him. And Jeremy also wouldn't be there, that was something I couldn't do. Since my mother also wasn't there anymore and my business was gone, I had no more emotional ties to that city. Now I was more interested in a cowboy who had given me some amazing hugs this weekend, who smelled amazing. Everything about him was amazing and I knew I couldn't have done everything in New York without him. I wish I knew just how to thank him.

Jeremy laughed, Porter chuckling as well. "There's just so many cute ones! It was hard to choose just one. Speaking of that Port can you help me bring my stuff in? I might have bought you some things."

Porter smiled while grabbing a suitcase. "Good god, did you buy all of New York?"

"Just about."

I watched them walk inside before looking down at Levi again, really studying his face. "You look really tired," I said while noticing the dark circles under his eyes. "Have a good weekend?"

"It was alright," he said with a shrug. "A little boring."

My eyebrows rose as I grabbed my suitcase. "Really? No steamy moments at all?"

He simply rolled his eyes while following me towards the farmhouse. "I don't know what you thought was going to happen. Nothing has ever happened between Porter and I-"

Right before I could open the front door I could hear a truck coming down the driveway. Levi and I both turned around to see a truck with a small trailer attached coming towards us. "Looks like a hay delivery," I said. "Think they need help?"

For some reason Levi's face fell as he quickly grabbed my arm. "Let's not bother them, come on. Tell me everything about your trip."

"Come on let's not be anti-social," I said while grabbing him and pulling him down the steps. "I left my life in New York, the least I can do is meet the people around here."

Right as the truck parked I walked down the porch steps, Levi instantly following behind me. "Hey Levi!" A deep voice said from the opposite side of the truck. "I forgot to drop off a-"

I stopped walking when I saw who emerged from around the truck. He seemed to do the same when he saw me, a strange look crossing his face. Speaking of his face I couldn't help but notice the way it seemed to look exactly... like mine. He even had black curly hair that was sprinkled with gray. Who the hell was this guy?

When a door opened behind us I turned to see the twins coming out, the smile on Jeremy's face dropping. He stopped in his tracks, Porter running into him, before his eyes slowly looked between me and the guy. He was then making his way over towards me as I turned back around, noticing the guy still looking at me.

"Theo?" Jeremy asked while stopping right next to me.

The guy, Theo, looked down at Jeremy before looking back up at me. "I..."