Two

Levi

"Please just take that pillow and hold it over my face." When I was met with silence I looked up to see Wyatt typing something on his phone, completely ignoring me. "Wyatt!"

Those brown eyes lazily looked over at me as he raised a black eyebrow. "Whining really isn't a good trait on you Lev. Seriously, just be happy that we're somewhere away from your awful mother and William."

I frowned while looking up at the ceiling as my hands landed onto my stomach. William and my mom had only been dating two months, but he was already trying to act like a father. A shitty one, but it was still annoying. I guess he was right but I still hated being shipped across the country. Since I was little I never felt like I belonged and people like my mother never understood what I was going through. She just likes to constantly tell me I'm stupid and don't know what I'm talking about.

"Thank you for coming with me."

Honestly I don't know what I'd do without Wyatt. He's been with me through literally everything and never judged me. That's what a true friend does but he's so much more than a friend. He's family and my favorite person in the world. Plus, he's the only one who can put up with me.

"You really think I'd let you come all the way here by yourself?"

When I went to say something snarky I saw he was still looking at his phone. With a sigh I got up and looked over his shoulder to see a picture of... what was his name? One of the twins.

"What are you doing?"

"I found Jeremy's Instagram, damn. Just look at his body."

I rolled my eyes while leaning my arms onto his ridiculous large shoulders and watched him scroll through pictures. "This is what you're doing? Stalking someone you just met literally two seconds ago?"

"Damn straight," he said while continuing to scroll.

I watched him click on a picture, the twins faces smiling back at us. They might be twins but I could tell a difference between them. Jeremy seemed like a sweet guy, a little shy. Porter seemed like the kind of guy to sing karaoke in a bar he just walked into. Ugh, whatever. I'm not going to get sucked into a rabbit hole of two attractive twins. I'd never be able to land someone like that anyway, not when he learns what I've always hid.

"You're ridiculous," I said while rolling my eyes and walking back over to the bed.

Once I fell onto the comfortable bed he looked up at me before holding his phone up. The photo showed Jeremy and Porter shirtless in a lake, holding up fishing poles with two pretty big fish. "Look at this picture and tell me they aren't gorgeous. Jeremy in particular."

"They have the same face Wyatt, and seems like the same bodies."

He was then turning his phone back around so he could stare at the picture again. "There's something about country boys that just make my mouth water. Fuck look at this," the next photo he was showing me was Jeremy in a cowboy hat sitting on top of a horse. "It could be in a magazine."

"My god, go take a cold shower or something. You just met him! He could have a girlfriend for all you know."

"Oh I plan on finding that out." When he saw me rolling my eyes he said, "I came across the country for you, let me have some fun."

Before I could respond he was back to Insta-stalking which only made me sigh. After staring up at the ceiling for god knows how long, I finally rolled off the bed and started unpacking my clothes. When I pulled out a yellow sweater I watched the bottle that was wrapped up inside fall to the floor. I shakily picked the bottle up and held it close to my chest. These pills were the only thing keeping me going.