Wei ying throw it down! (And lan zhan is fanboying) part 2

"Damn it, I'm f*cking done with you. All of you have issues. Massive issues and trauma the side of the Wen sect."

"First of all, You Madam Yu, why the fuck would you keep reminding you husband about his first love?? And he don't love you? Then why in the living hell would he marry you? And even have two kids with you? Ever used your damn brain? I swear to gods."

"And you Sect leader Jiang, Please fucking care about your son who is now having daddy issues and your wife who is like a crack pot!!!"

Why is Wei wuxian trash talking her own sect leader and his Madam and yet no one said anything?

"Yeah, she is disrespecting them through, no matter how much truth she is spilling."
"Oh shut it already, we are waiting for this trash talk for like days now."

Excellent question, well let just say that Wei wuxian is tired of being blame for existing.

And why is no one talking? Thank to second master Lan with his trusty Silencing spell. It work wonder.

If people inching away from Lan Wangji, just don't ask ok. Just trust the process.

"I really don't understand how you even come to this damn conclusion. Your son, MADAM YU your s-o-n, Jiang wangyi remember? Is the one that punch your future son in law that you hand pick since birth. So how and why did you shout my name??? We're you build to only said my name???"

"That is true, she don't even know the truth and yet she is already blaming Wei wuxian."

While there is still people that hate Wei wuxian, they also understand that this is stupid.

Madam Yu face is a very interesting color platte currently.

"And you, Sect leader Jiang. Go and hug your son or something, heck say something to you son."

"Also, here the lotus bell, I'm leaving the sect. This sect business is hurting my brain. And no you have no right over me or "The I am indebted to this sect" shit. Just because a sect leader picking up a kid in the street is not akin to being adopted. So shut it."

"Ok this should have happened the maybe we don't have all of this useless angst that was totally avoidable."

"Honestly I have too many stuffs to say. Just go home and fight it out or do whatever couple with whatever this call and trash it out somewhere. Actually sect leader Jin, you are well know for your love affairs, teach them about love between couples."

"Huh?"

Jin guangshit who was drinking tea and watching the drama unfold (and no he is not looking at Wei wuxian because the sheer power of I the writer said so).

"Holy shit, HOLY SHIT SHE EMPLOYS SECT LEADER JIN AS LOVE COUNSEL."

That loud shouting have carry the message all the way to the back to area they are all in.

"Omg!!! Omg!!!! I don't believe it?? Why didn't anyone do it in cannon world? Oh god he would be too busy to do all the evil planning."

Madam Jin glare at her husband.

"Hmph, we are here for my son. Grandmaster Lan, how is my son?"

"Madam Jin, please be at ease, sect heir Jin is very well, beside the punch and some rip clothes."

"And Wei wuxian, we are done here."

And after she left, whatever hell broke loose.

The entire cave is like that one scenes in the far far future when fan see their favorite score in soccer. Everyone is screaming and flipping what ever possible and there is even people too shock that their  food is dropping from their mouths.

All in all it's a successful mess. Too beautiful.

Lan Wangji and his ever so graceful jade self follow his beloved. He look so graceful and peaceful that you might have mistakenly thought that he would have dislike such blunt disrespect.

Lan xichen laugh into his sleeves, ah his little brother is too cute with his cheer for A-ying.

Yes, Lan Wangji is cheering and his brother is the only one noticed. How? We all don't know.

"Ok, how through?"
"Was it the assumption but mostly correct or is there some thing that we don't know? Is this geniuses only clubs?"
"Sect leader Lan, please tell us how? We can't sit still anymore."

"Hm? Didn't you see his smile? He look happy."

And all head turn to Lan Wangji who is clearly not smiling. Actually his lips don't even curve up....

Is the first jade trolling them????

====================================

(Note: Just have been lazy to write)