The sun come for a visit (2)

While everyone was on edge with the news that Qishan Wen is coming to Gusu Lan the trios was just living their life. Wei ying trying to fend off un want love from men and loving her Lan Zhan, Xue yang terrorize people with his sharp words and Meng yao gathered information about all the sects and more blackmail material on Lanling Jin. He is preparing to ruin the sect once and for all and she and Xue yang would gladly help.

No one in the Jin sect speak, if it was before they would have defend their sects but considering how their sect leader was and all the problems that already happened and currently happening, they feel like maybe gifting the sect straight to Meng yao might have been easier. No need for bloodbath and be play like a dumb ass by these three crazy genius. (Maybe they fear the double Wei wuxian more, because look at how both of them already compare talisman)

The day that the Wen come it was a chaos disguised as normality. Because Wen er gongzi look weak and the epitome of "useless young master" but of course no one said anything because while he is weak his father is one of the strongest cultivators in the world. Honestly she was sure that wen thing would already be impale and slapped hundreds time over if he wasn't the gongzi.

But luckily for everyone, wen er gongzi wasn't the one that supposed to stay here and learn but rather his cousins. The famous Wen Qing and her brother Wen ning, who was both already much much better then all the Wen they meet.

Wen Qing while give off strong impression is actually a good listener and well verse in the four art along side with her medical skill. Her brother was on the softer side, he was more gentle and soft spoken. Something that was never link to the Wen. But in the end, both was polite.

"Well sect leader Wen did depend on his beloved niece to throw some party and take care of it. I mean his two sons is a wild ride and honestly how did a man so powerful have them?"
"Well how the heck would I know! Wen Zhuliu is better suit as his heir."

Did anyone expected Wen ruohan to actually look at the bodyguard that he pick up with glint of planning in his eyes? No one did but he start to plan, after all his heirs is a bit useless and Wei wuxian and Wen Zhiliu and his niece is a lot more useful.

Being a female guests students mean that it's easier to interact as there was only a certain amount that was accepted. And so for everyone to take turn talking with Wen Qing also went by quickly.

*****************************************

"Jie, I already talk with Wen ning, he really is polite and gentle. There was no pretense in his every action."
"Hm. Wen Qing is also a good woman."
"Aiya! So boring, can I just try to stab them and see?"
"A-yang no! We can't just go and stab people to see their real personality."
"Well it did work back home."
"Yeah because that man was one of the man that beat you up."
"But it work."
"But-"
"Quiet!! We can't stab anyone yet! But we can later."

"Hm should we start fearing on the yet or should we wait it out?"
"Duh!! We start running you idiot. Do you expect to be there like a sitting duck?"

**************************************
It took two weeks before she noticed some weird habit and behavior of Wen Qing. She trail behind her and watch her as she look around the back mountain every single days. One day she decided that perhaps it's time to shake this proud Wen pride of hers.

"This is going to be good."
"Two powerful women confront each other is a beautiful scene."

"Miss Wen." She call out with just enough volume that it would not echo through the mountain.

"Miss Wei." She did look nervous but not enough that it become suspicious.

"Wen Qing, can you tell me why are you really here?"

"What are you talking Miss Wei, Sect leader Wen sent me here to enrich my mind to serve him better."

"Call me Wei ying, it's easier. Wen Qing, you can lie to everyone here but you cannot fool me. Qishan Wen never sent anyone to the lecture before but suddenly you was sent here after months of the starting date. And you spend too much time trying to undercover whatever in this back mountain."

"Miss Wei ying, I don't understand what you are implying. I wasn't here from the start is because I was treating sect leader and thus I was late. And the view in the back mountain is lovely that I can't stop coming to sight seeing. After all I live in nightless city."

Both of them was not backing down, each trying to overpower each other with words. They both understand that they are equal in physical fight and while Wen Qing have the edge in her needles, Wei ying was more brutal in other skills (remember the using of knife and throat) if they was to be serious it would be hard to imagine one come out without a scar.

"This is so scary yet so hot."
"DON'T YOU DARE HAVE A THING FOR MY A-YI!"
"IM SORRY SHE IS HOT! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?"

"Wangji please, the junior is too young for honorable duel with you to the death."
"Xiongzhang..."
"Wangji..."

"Wen Qing, I give you permission to be friendly with them (refer to both Wei ying)."
"Yes sect leader Wen."

"I see Miss Wen Qing is also skill in turning white to black. Your reason is so perfect if I was a lesser man or woman I would have apologized and left."

She strolled to Wen Qing who flinch a bit.

"That was you was hoping right? For me just to walk away? I'm sorry but I'm not the usual person. I feel fascinated by your behavior after all. You said you was busy with your sect leader but to be escorted by Wen er gongzi... while you get honors and give the right to wore red collar robe but you are still not main family. Yet Wen er gongzi who was his second spare heir escort you? Isn't this a bit weird, Hmm almost as if he was trying to ensure that you don't run away."

"You-"

"Also you adore your brother right? He is a good man but to able to stay like this it must mean he have a strong backer that would prevent him from become the same Wen as others. Say, if your uncle have keep Wen ning hostage, I wonder how you will react? Obey his every words or you will rebel? Wen Qing you are such a fun puzzle."

"Miss Wei please stop end this conversation and accusation."

No one dare to speak up as they feel like they was interrupting such a tense moments. This was a battle of genius and many of them already lose what they was talking about.

"Hm hm, while the view is lovely, but you have been here for days and you was looking around like you was trying to find something. Do tell, what caught your interest?"

"Miss Wei-"

"Or we can take this to grand master Lan. But a word of advice, you can not win me."

"Do you think Grand master Lan would just believe you? You are also a troublemaker."

"Want to try? My reputation as trouble maker is still light then your reputation as Wen spy. Say, your clan have too good of a reputation and I'm sure one would believe you. And the fact that your brother might be sent back to there."

"You- you are just blackmailing me."

"I'm a trouble maker, I never play by the rules. Now Wen Qing, do we talk or ?"

"Fine."

"That was intense."
"I feel so dumb after listening to all that."
"Congratulations on joining "feel so dumb in front of Wei wuxian" club, we have tea."
"That was wild."