Jiang wanyin punch someone.

The search was hard, even with the trio and the famous Lan Wangji. Because no one know where is it or the exact object to be found.

Was it a metal like in their plan?
Or was it a spiritual weapons?
Or was it just a rare plants?
Or was it all for nothing?

Honestly they wasn't sure but luckily Xue yang literally half scream about how he finally know what the actual fuck they are looking for.

"Let see what he will said."

The summaries of the long stories with how he get such important knowledge can be sum up as like this:

"So some high ranking Wen elders went to a high end brothel and while drunk and feeling the need to show off to the number one flower he spill that he is involved in finding a metal that can control the dead and now they are at two pieces and it won't be long before they rule over the world. And-"
"And what A-Yang?"
"Hmm, then he said that he can get all the number one flower he want and that nasty dude look like he about to kiss the damn worm in the earth."

"I can't fu*king believe such importance news is being spill in the brothel."
" *What-are-we-doing-with-our-life?* "
"Such a unique place to spill everything."

Shock is an understatement of what they feel right now, should they be thankful that that man is basically telling them their plan or be disgusted that such old man is still going to that place when he is that old? They was not sure but they was sure that they need to make a plan so that the Wen won't just sit on the throne and everyone get stab.

—————————————————————————

The search was put on hold simply because there was a fight break out in the middle of one random days that just cause massive commotion.

Simply, Yunmeng Jiang sect heir punch Sect heir Jin in the face hard enough that the golden boy break his lip and half of his face was swollen like a balloon.

"Wow, that a serious hit."
"He lucky his face wasn't ruin."
"If he did then I'm sure there would be war."

The day start normally until some of the boys start talking about girls, namely beautiful and talents girl in whatever sect. Naturally a bunch of name was thrown out but one name was never thrown out, which was Yunmeng Jiang yanli. The one and only girl that have the "impressive" background as a daughter of one of the top five clans.

Her name should have been repeat a lot but no one said anything about her. While her background is impressive, her look is just above average. Compare to the beauties that they see in the class really don't help her shine at all.

Her cultivation is also basic and so to stand with the Lan female cultivators who was graceful with their sword or the heroic vibe form Nie clans or the Jin dainty ladies who was skillful at fighting as much as how delicate their sleeves is, or even Wen Qing was praise for her no nonsense attitude and her medical skills that even sect leader Wen keep her by his side. All in all a lot of other girls from the other sects was already too outstanding, Jiang yanli really wasn't able to stand up. Worse she wasn't really known for any of the four arts that noble ladies usually learn.

"I mean, this is the harsh truth, everyone else is just too good. It's like a small cultivators trying to match to Wei wuxian smart...that is just impossible."

"I feel bad for her, her family is f up and her engagement is also at stalemate. No one bother to ask about her opinion and just ask to be obedient. It's lucky she don't crack under the pressure yet."