The Jiang

(Note: This chapters will be a lot of Jiang bashing, so if you like the Jiang a lot and can't stand any negative to them, please go back and wait.)

***************************

Wei ying look at a purple man who look like he was searching for something, or someone. And she know why he is here and who is looking for. He was looking her, Wei wuxian the only daughter of his crush and his once upon a time his right hand man. She feel no happiness that he come to find her or sadness that he come too late.

"That the street where I found A-xian too."

She just look on and when finally feeling that he work hard enough, she walk out and accidentally bumped into him and look at him with her silver eyes and give him the biggest smiles that she clearly remembered from her mother.

"Why? Why do you have to decided?"
"First of all sect leader Jiang, I can live well on my own. But I guess my another me was pick up at younger age? A-xian?"
"Yes, I was picked up by uncle Jiang at a younger age, not at 10."
"I see, no wonder."
"But why would you agree to join the sect?"
"You will see later."

And she see his face lit up in happiness when she know her name and he ask her to join his sect, and she agrees. She can live alone but she need a sect so that when she developed her golden core she will have proof and more backing. Having strong golden core while in the street is just asking for trouble from so many other sects.

"See, A-xian if you have developed your golden core to be a strong one and living in the street is just asking for more fight and many sects will come and bothered you. At least you are a man, I'm a woman. Even worse they will try to arrange marriage or force me to join on some useless excuses."
"I see."
"You brat-" lucky for everyone, Madam Yu mouth was shut before she scream at the two Wei ying.

She join the sect and she look at everyone in the Jiang main family and she decides that she don't like anyone of them.

"What!! Shijie and A-cheng is the best!!! Uncle Jiang is also kind while-"
"Please, if we watch more then we would know why I said that and not only that I'm 10 in that memory and I have no love for them. Like thank for picking me up but I don't care too much about them."

She act like she slowly gain her golden core and took her time to get to above averages. This make Madam Yu very happy but since whatever she does (gloat, anger etc) she ignores it all making her gloat about how "wonderful her son" is, useless to most. She already gain strong golden core way before but she understands that Madam Yu is the type where her pride took control of whatever emotion she have and by god! She don't feel like putting a poison knife or slit her throat would help.

"Poison knife? Slit someone throat?"
"Living in the street make you adapt to be assassin. And before anyone ask if I can sneak up to her, yes! Yes I can. I sneak into her room and stare at her sleeping and I stand there like 10 minutes if I was to do it or not. And my universe Madam Yu never noticed that."
"Holy sh-" a junior whisper.

But alas, she don't and act like she slowly gain the skills and refused to interact with any of the main Jiang family, for many reasons. She don't have the everlasting thank that they pick her up, if he really wish to care for her he should come and look around ages ago. Not after she turn 10 that he come and look around.

***************************
Once she turn 14, she blooms. Her face lose the baby fat and her body gain womanly curves and she safety sit around above average in cultivation skills. Just enough to piss off Madam Yu, if Madam Yu know that she pass that stage long ago she was sure that Madam Yu would qi deviation on the spot.