The sun come for a visit (1)

Life go on as normal as possible, if you don't count the fact that Zewu-Jun already created list of dowry and is now on his final draft of the betrothal letter and the mere fact that her Lan er gege ears is alway red make she shiver in delight.

"Oh wow! Zewu-Jun work fast..."
"Too fast!! How is he already on the final draft of the letter."

One must know that betrothal letter is an extremely important matter that would took some sect leader months or years to write up an favorable deal. One must not make it too obvious that you are trying to gain better deal nor you must make the other party gain too much.

Just look at the Jiang and the Jin, their agreement was written up since birth but look at how well it go..the Jin's heir seem to have swallowed bitter lemon every time Miss Jiang is in the same room, while Miss Jiang...sigh...they just pity her.

But Zewu-Jun was already on final draft of the letter, doesn't that mean the elders have seen and approve ?

One fine afternoon in the lunch room, everyone stuck by the rules and eat (though Yunmeng Jiang did bring in chili oil and dump it into their bowls). Of course that was what everyone was doing until a guest disciple run and announced,

"ONE OF THE GUARD IN THE CITY!!!SEE QISHAN WEN IN THE CITY!!!"

"Them again"

The stir fry vegetables that was cover in spicy sauce was this close to her lips before her entire body halt.

Huh!?!

Actually everyone halt, Qishan Wen never sent anyone to the lectures before. Actually Wen ruohan did come by once but then he give an excuse of being un well and was gone and to never step a foot in again. So it has been years before any Wen in Gusu, of course unless you are talking about the conference. Then maybe the Qishan Wen come and flaunt their might.

"Are you for real? Like an actual Qishan Wen? The one that was rule by Wen ruohan?" A Jin disciple asks.

"Yes!! The Qishan Wen, the guard said that the head is the Second Wen young master-"

"HIM? He is just literally a silk pant young master! What is he doing here in Gusu?? This place is like the most rule binding place in the world!!"

"Let me finish! I also heard Miss Wen Qing is also with him."

"Oh! I see, then it make sense."

"Huh? Miss Wei? What?"

"Think about it, Wen er gong zi might not a talented man but Miss Wen Qing is known to be a talent doctor. Even through she was a distant niece she was still honor and favor greatly by Sect leader. It make sense that sect leader Wen would sent his precious niece to enrich her mind."

"Once again, Wei wuxian just show us that we are dumb."
"Honestly at this point I'm not even mad at being consider dumb by Wei wuxian."
"Same."
"I mean if we are dumb by Wei wuxian standards, don't that mean we are smarter then most?"

Looking at everyone that was starting at her in confusion, the Bai sect's disciple decided to elaborate.

"I mean Wei wuxian is extremely intelligent right? Then their standard must be higher, so even if we was consider dumb by the two of them we are still going to be much better then other that was not consider by them."
"Ohhhh! That make sense."

"I almost find the fact that them worshiping by A yi/ da Jiu almost scary."
"Please tell me that man isn't trying to kowtow to their feet?"
"They are."