Copy cat must go

(Note: not explicit dead scenes but this copy cat get a bit...ko)

****************************

It officially took them a week to agree that they hate someone. Since the Lan have strict male and female separation, they didn't really end up in the same class but the status of guest students make it a bit easier for them to have classes together. And by mercy of gods above, they hate that one man all together.

That man is a bast*are in every sense and is very shameless. He was an outer disciple who is very weak but like to show off and boots licking. He would try to copy the second ying master Lan, Lan wangji (or she like to call Lan zhan). One time he attempted to answer like Lan zhan but end up failing because he don't understand the difference between demon.

"I still hate him to this very days!!!"
"He is not worthy."
"Wei wuxian you nearly drown because of him."

And he love to make a remark about women being cultivators, he keep talking s*hit even if said women is dominant in every aspects. He keep running his mouth off about how women is stupid and whatever rude remark he can make. While many other Lan women held themselves better because of the rules, many other in other sects already seem to ready to impale him.

Any sects that have women dominated suddenly flare their rages and some man that want to support such view was whipped by zidian. Madam yu was force to be quite but her rage is overflow so she took her rage on them. Each zapped make everyone flinch even harder. For the first time in forever everyone gladly let her do it.

He also look down upon some rogue cultivators such as Xue yang and Meng Yao. And so the threes of them will take one for the team and get rid of such disgrace. They plan it one night and decide that, that disgrace of a human being should accidentally end up with about 20 arrows in the local night hunt that was design for them to practice their skills. Just a slap of talisman and some people arrow go wrong and everything would went smoothly.

"Should have done that long ago."
"A-xian, you really should have done that then there won't be any problems."
"I second that."
"Third that."

Xue yang was given the task of putting that talisman on that useless being, since he get in fight with that man so he have a very nice chance to put that on un notices. Planing is easy but it took at least two weeks before the plan was put in motions. The three of them finally group with that man in the same group to go night hunting. Xue yang slap the talisman and walk away while Meng Yao get cozy with others.

The night hunting went as planned, some few weak demon pop up for everyone to have chance to destroy the demon.

"Why can't we have it? We only have lectured."

It was so easy that they thought the plan was a failure and nearly ready to accidentally impale him with a sword but alas, heaven above bless them as that man "bravely" or should be call stupidity by jumping in front of a female disciple and try to take one down by himself (of course after seeing Lan zhan did the same). Anyone of of them barely use any qi to activate the seal when the the demon strike him and by sheer force of the strength he flew back, and impale himself with a near by sword...

"What the f*ck!"
"Errr, how did he survive working under Jin guangyao for all these years?"
"We could literally end him and all this problem so easily, why do we wait for long?"
"How the heck did he able to become a sect leader and manipulated the Ghost General?"

The sword was a lone sword that was lose when one of the disciples drop it and become back line, he don't have time to recall the sword back and it just stuck there. Who would have thought that copy cat get directly impale by such sword. The sword went through his body cleanly with barely any issues and his body twitch and he went still. Blood flow freely and taint the white Gusu uniform, it drip down and created a blood pool underneath him.

"Holy shoot! That it is the most convenient sword placing I ever seen."
"Are you sure it's just there or one of them place it there?"
"Looking at how all of them just stare at it with confusion, I'm sure it was not in the plan."

That wasn't in the plan. They was supposed to use some qi and lure the demon to him and kill him, so that when the Lan use Inquiry the blame was on the demon an accident and not that someone kill him. Not a single one of them with their genius mind or a thousand planning would prepare them for such scenes.

"Slain the demon!!"

Everyone finally snap away from looking at it and turn their attention to the demon that was greatly excited by the blood. It took just a minute before they slain the demon.

******************************
"That was wild."
"Wow! I still don't understand how that sword end up there?"

With such amazement and confusion as everyone watch the scenes, how did a sword end up position perfectly is still a mystery.

"A-ying, did you do anything?"
"Of course not, we haven't thought about such chance. We only thought about how he might run away or there is no demon strong enough or too many people around. Heck we even thought about how the talisman might be too weak. Who would have thought the chance was sent and give directly into our hands."
"Such luck!"

******************************
After finishing the night hunt the trip back was silent, one of the outer disciples of Gusu Lan was killed by such disgraceful dead. Once they was back the Lan did use Inquiry to ensure that is no fouls play. But that copy cat bast*rd have no one to blame aside from the fact that he want to show off and get kill by himself.

The owner of the sword was not hold account for, he have no ill intentions but he just lose his sword in the middle of a fight. He have no control of the direction of the fight. How could anyone know that the demon would strike with such speed and strength? Or how he simply flew directly into the sword.

The night hunt was suspended for two months to ensure that no more incidents happened. It also save many peoples and mostly women from all his annoying yapping.

With no one to keep yapping, she turn her attention of her lovely jade and process to flirt every given moments.

"A-ying, in your world how long does it took?
"Oh! Right after the war we get marry."
"Wait what! After the war? Like right after it?"
"Yep! After Wen ruohan drop we literally bow to heaven and earth and bam! I'm young madam Lan."
"!!!"

"WEI WUXIAN! WHY IS ANOTHER YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HER OWN LIFE AND IT TOOK YOU 13 YEARS AND DEAD ONCE TO GET MARRY!!!"

"My 阿姨 (ayi-aunt on mother side) is marry, is marry after the god damn war! That wasn't in the plan!"
"OI! YOUNG MISTRESS JIN DON'T FAINT YET."
"Lan er gongzi, we need to have a talk about my brother / sister wedding." Yanli sent her kind smile that is totally *not* threatening. Lan wangji already feel sweat.
"Yes, Lady Jiang, we need to plan a weeding benefit for our siblings."
"GRANDMASTER LAN" while the older siblings is having fun planing for the wedding, Lan qiren once again on the floor.