Chapter 5

It was the day. Hwa-Young would finally start training to become a Kpop idol! She couldn't wait. She got dressed in her fanciest clothes and gulped down her breakfast as fast as she could. She brushed her teeth in a rush and ran out of the door. She hopped into her car and started driving to the SMA building. Oh, wait. She didn't even know the address yet! She called Mr. Yang to ask.

"Hello, Mr. Yang?"

"Yes, it's me. Ms. Moon?"

"Yes. I'm going to the SMA building right now but I noticed I still don't know the address!"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. It's 1230 Kkoch Street in Daegu."

"Ok, thank you!"

Crap! Daegu was more than 3 hours away from Seoul! How would she get there on time? It was already 9:30 AM and she had to be at SMA by 12:30 PM at the max. The timing was too tight to make it on time.

"Ah! Should I take the train? No! It would take even longer! Ahhh! I should have asked before!"

While Hwa-Young was panicking, her neighbour, Cho-Hee Park, came out of her house and waved to her.

"Hello, Ms. Moon!"

"Hi, Cho-Hee! I can't talk right now! I have to be in Daegu at 12:30 PM sharp but the timing is too tight!"

"Oh no! Why do you have to be in Daegu?"

"I am a trainee for SMA and I have to attend the first training session."

"Oh, really! My brother owns SMA! His name is Chan-Yeol Yang. He might seem cold at first, but when you get to know him he's really nice."

"Mr. Yang! Yes, he is the person who hired me! No, I don't think he's cold at all!"

Around 30 minutes passed while Hwa-Young and Cho-Hee were chatting and Hwa-Young looked at her phone for the time.

"OH NO! Cho-Hee, I'm so sorry but I really have to go now! I'll be late already! Talk to you soon!"

Hwa-Young then started to drive to Daegu.

"Hehe, she really is naive." snickered Cho-Hee.