Chapter Twenty One - The Changes

And so the next morning Ahsoka Tano walked into the Jedi Temple, the Jedi Council Chamber and announced that she was leaving the order behind, she handed in her lightsabers and started walking out of the temple, she was followed by Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi.

"Hey, Ahsoka, why are you leaving the order? Why is Anakin not here with you?" He asked the Young woman that he has been looking out for, for the last couple years, training her in the arts of being a Jedi.  

"Master Kenobi, Anakin's not here, because i didn't want him to come, we need to tell you something, we trust you so meet us at this address, tonight" Ahsoka said, handing him a piece of paper, then walking off. Obi Wan was confused at this but kept it secret from the rest of the order. 

Later that night, Obi Wan arrived and was greeted by Anakin and Ahsoka. "Master, come in, come in" Anakin said, Kenobi walked in and Anakin closed the door behind him. "Master, what we're about to tell you is top secret no one else can know, do you understand" Ahsoka said.

Obi Wan nodded. "I understand" he said. 

"Me and Ahsoka are married, that's one reason for Ahsoka leaving the Jedi Order" Anakin stated. "Not just that though, but i'm also pregnant" Ahsoka told him. "I can no longer fight in this war" She added on. "You turned your backs on the Jedi code" Obi Wan said. "Yes, we did, to ignore our love what would that accomplish? It would have made us bitter, made us hate the Jedi order, you must feel the same way as we do, you fell for Satine" Anakin said.

"There is truth in what you say Anakin, i will keep your secret" Obi Wan said. "And congrats on the baby and the marriage" He added. "Thank you Master Kenobi" Ahsoka said. "I will be leaving the order myself, after the war is over, after we win" Anakin announced. "I figured as much, my old friend" Obi Wan said. 

The rest of the night went by in a flash, Obi Wan went back to the Jedi Temple, Anakin and Ahsoka stayed in. 

The following day, Anakin and Obi Wan was called into the Jedi Council Chamber "As Padawan Tano is no longer a member of the order, we are spread thin, we ned you two to go out into the Mygeeto system and help the Tiplar sisters who are greatly out numbered" Master Windu ordered. 

Master Kenobi and General Skywalker bowed then left, they boarded their ships and left the Coruscant System and made their way to Mygeeto.

Once they arrived at the battlefield, Skywalker sent his 501st legion to aid one of the jedi sisters whilst Kenobi did the same with his troops to aid the other, Skywalker and Kenobi however did not follow, they instead came up with a plan.

"Anakin you go around the left side of the enemy, i'll go right. And be careful My apprentice, no rash actions" Kenobi said. "Yes Master" Anakin replied and so they went their separate ways and out flanked the enemies, but before they could claim victory they heard a blaster go off in the distance, they looked and saw one of the Tiplar sisters fall, by the hand of a clone, Trip, a clone in Skywalkers legion. 

Obi Wan stayed with the Separatist leader and Skywalker ran and jumped over to the fallen Jedi and his trooper, who Fives and Rex had already arrested. "What did you do Trip?" Anakin asked, angry and confused. 

"Good soldiers follow order" Trip repeated over and over again, then he snapped out of the trance and saw the jedi dead on the floor. "Huh? What happened General?" Trip asked. "You killed a Jedi Trip, why?" Anakin replied.