Chapter Nine - New Lightsabers

The next morning came quickly after Anakin fell asleep. 

The bacta tank was opened and Ahsoka exited the tank and removed the breathing mask, then she pulled her jedi robes back on and saw Anakin asleep. She walked over to him and made sure no one could see them she then kissed him on the lips. "Wake up Ani" She said.

Anakin woke up at the touch of Ahsoka's lips on his and smiled, pulling her into a hug. "You're awake and you're healed" He said. "Yes, i am fine" She replied. "Good, because now we need to get your a new crystal for your new shoto saber" Anakin stated. 

"then what are we waiting for?" Ahsoka asked, smiling wide and they left the temple and boarded their ship and left the planet, entering deep space and engaging the hyperdrive. 

"R2 set course for Ilum" Anakin said and so R2 set the co-oridnates and the hyperdrive was initiated and they entered lightspeed. 

Within a few moments they arrived at the icy planet, Ilum, used by the jedi order for centuries for Jedi to get their Cyber Crystals to build their lightsabers. 

They landed on the surface of the planet and equipped their thermal gear, to keep them warm in the cold

They landed on the surface of the planet and equipped their thermal gear, to keep them warm in the cold. They walked through the snow and made their way to the jedi temple. 

"Good luck in their Ahsoka" Anakin said once they arrived at the door to the crystal cave. "I will, see you soon my love" Ahsoka said and entered the cave, making her way through the cave, letting the force guide her to her new crystal.

She walked on for 5 minutes until she heard it, the crystal was calling out to her, so she followed the sound and there it was across a ravine, but she didn't see just one crystal she saw two, Ahsoka knew she could force jump over the ravine but she didn't know how stable the ice is on the other side so she instead, used the force to pull up some ice and formed a bridge, a stable enough bridge to allow her to cross. 

She got to the other side and the bridge that she created collapsed. She shrugged "Guess i won't be going back that way" She said and made her way to the cyber crystals. She picked them both up, one of them blue the other Cyan. 

She then looked around for another way to get back to Anakin but couldn't see one, she had to risk it. So she ran and force jumped over the ravine and landed on the other side, rolling as she hit the ground and the ice floor collapsed after her, but she managed to run to the exit of the cave into Anakin's arms. 

"Ahsoka, you were in there for a while, everything okay?" He asked her, hugging her closely. "Everything's fine Ani" She said pulling out the hug and showing him her two crystals. "I have a lightsaber to build and a crystal to replace" She said. 

With that they left the temple and made their way back to their ship, R2 had already set course to their next destination, back to the jedi temple on Coruscant.  They arrived at the temple within 10 minutes and immediately made their way to the lightsaber construction chamber where Ahsoka started constructing 2 new lightsabers using her new crystals as the energy sources. 

Within the next 2 hours her new lightsabers were constructed and in working order. She had a blue lightsaber and a cyan shoto lightsaber.