Chapter Fourteen - Being Captured

After her transmission with her husband, Ahsoka returned to her mother, Ahsiki, and father, Alizia, at their home and told them. "I'm returning to Coruscant, back home, i need to straighten some things out but i will come back, i promise" Ahsoka told them. 

"Ahsoka, what about the baby? What will you and your husband do?" Alizia asked his daughter. "Dad, we may be jedi but we are also husband and wife, we are keeping the child, even if that means we get disbanded from the jedi order" Ahsoka told him. "We look forward to seeing you again Ahsoka" Ahsiki told her daughter. "And i look forward to returning" Ahsoka responded. 

With her good byes said she left the house and returned to the Twilight with R4, then set course for Coruscant and left the planet's orbit, into outer space then started to prep the hyperdrive, but before she could engage the drive she was pulled in by a trackter beam, which pulled her ship into the docking bay of a separatist alliance cruiser, her ship was forced open by a droid, but no ordinary droid, the head clanker himself. General Grievous. 

"Ah, Count Dooku was right, seize her and take her to the brig, get that droid too, then dump her ship into outer space and blow it up. Then set course foe the rendezvous point with the count." Grievous told his personal body guard droids. 

Ahsoka watched helplessly as the twilight was blasted into smithereens, she and R4 was taken to one of the jail cells in the brig "Hand over your lightsabers, Jedi" The left Magna Guard droid said handing out his robotic hand. "No, i didn't bring my sabers to Shili, i'm on leave" Ahsoka told the droid. "Nice try Jedi, but your kind go no where without your weapons" The right Magna Guard responded also now holding out his robotic hand.

"Not all jedi it turns out then huh? Search me if you have to but i have no Lightsabers on me" Ahsoka told the two droids. With that the Magna Droids walked off, shutting the cell door, leaving Ahsoka unattended in the cell with her droid, R4. 

"They are so gullible, hand me my lightsabers R4" She said. R4 opened up his storage compartment, Ahsoka took her sabers from it and then realised that the droids didn't take her comm link so she activated it. "This is Padawan Learner Ahsoka Tano, i have been taken hostage on General Grievous' cruiser, what ever you do, do not come rescue me, destroy this cruiser with grievous along with it, even if it means taking me down with it" She said. 

"Ahsoka, we're coming to save you, we are not destroying the ship until you are off of it" Came Anakin Skywalkers voice. "No Anakin, you must destroy this ship, please, it's our one chance to take down Grievous and be one step closer to ending the clone wars" Ahsoka said. "Not an option Ahsoka" Came Obi Wan Kenobi's voice. "Stay where you are, don't try anything stupid Ahsoka" Anakin said. 

"I'm sorry Master, but i can't let you come and save me" Ahsoka said and then she smashed her comm link ending the transmission and the republics trace on her location.

"General she ended the transmission and the location on her comm link has gone dark" Admiral Yularen announced "Damn it Ahsoka, how could you destroy your comm link" Anakin said annoyed and angry and most of all worried. 

//on the bridge of Grievous' cruiser//

"General, we just intercepted a transmission from inside the ship, no transmission of ours" A battle droid told the cyborg "What did the transmission say?" Grievous asked "We don't know, we didn't intercept it quick enough" The droid said. "Ugh, Jam all communications from inside the ship and sent a entire battalion of droids to the brig, bring me the jedi" Grievous said. "Roger Roger" The droid responded. 

//With Ahsoka in the brig//

"R4 get to a escape pod, get yourself out of here" Ahsoka said, but the droid didn't move from her side. "Beep Boop Beep" he told her. "Ok fine, you can stay with me R4 but be careful" She told her droid friend. 

They walked through the corridors of the ship until they bumped into the battalion of droids that Grievous sent to grab her. "Surrender Jedi" The commando droid said. "I have another option in mind" Ahsoka announced. "What option?" The commando Droid asked looking confused at the other droids. "The one where i destroy every last one of you on this ship and then take down General Grievous and then destroy this ship from the inside out" Ahsoka told them. 

"Without your lightsabers? Don't make me laugh" The commando droid said and the battle droids all said "Roger Roger" then Ahsoka smiled "But i do have my lightsabers" She said pulling out her sabers and igniting them "Uh Oh" Every battle droid said. Ahsoka charged at the droids and sliced them all down.  She then made her way to the brig and sliced down even more Commando Droids that was guarding General Grievous. 

The Cyborg charges at the jedi, who blocks the cyborgs two lightsabers with her two. 

Ahsoka knew she wasn't going to win the duel as the cyborg has brute strength but she also knew that she was smarter, so she flipped over the cyborg so she was back in the corridor, she ran to the reactor

Ahsoka knew she wasn't going to win the duel as the cyborg has brute strength but she also knew that she was smarter, so she flipped over the cyborg so she was back in the corridor, she ran to the reactor. Grievous was chasing her, which was her plan.  

Grievous charged at her when she stopped running and yet again, part of her plan, she waited until the last moment then she flipped over his head and he ran off the edge down into the reactor, giving her enough time to run back to the bridge and sabotage the controls setting the cruiser's course for Shili's sun but then before she could make her way to the escape pods. 

Grievous had made his way back to the bridge "You sabotaged my ship" He grunted and pulled out 2 lightsabers then extended his 2 other arms and pulled out another 2 lightsabers, igniting all four sabers at once and charged at Ahsoka with all four of his Lightsabers spinning ferociously. 

Ahsoka sensed his attack, and without turning around she flipped over the railing in front of her and landed on the window on the ship as the ship was spinning out of control. Grievous jumped onto the window with her and attacked her with his 2 of his sabers, she blocked the attack with her lightsabers. 

But Grievous still had another 2 sabers, Ahsoka knew this. 

Grievous got his 3rd and fourth arm ready to strike Ahsoka down but he got tazed from behind by R4, Ahsoka's droid, with the general dazed, Ahsoka ran for the escape pods with R4 behind her "Thanks R4, i owe you one" She said, taking a seat in the escape pod and launching herself out of the cruiser. 

At this point Anakin, Obi Wan and the rest of the 201st legion arrived and saw Grievous' ship crash in to the sun "AHSOKA!" Anakin shouted. "Anakin, relax and reach out with the force" Obi Wan told him. And so Anakin relaxed and reached out with the force and he sensed her on the far side of the sun. 

"50 clicks to the east, she's in an escape pod" Anakin said. "Admiral you heard him, 50 clicks due east" Obi Wan told him. "Yes General, right away" Admiral Yularen responded. In no time the republic cruiser and docking with Ahsoka's escape pod, Anakin was first one to enter and helped Ahsoka out of the pod.

"That was dangerous, Snips" Anakin scolded her. "I know master, but i did what i had to, to try to destroy Grievous, and i was close" She told him. "Wait Grievous escaped?" Kenobi asked. "I think so Master Kenobi" Ahsoka replied. "Well, lets worry about that later, now tell me young one, why were you doing here at Shili?" Kenobi asked her. 

"Master Kenobi, i was just asking about some rumours i heard amongst my people, it was a personal matter" Ahsoka lied. "Ah, i see, very well, we'll be taking you back to Coruscant now" Anakin told her. "Thank you master" She said. 

But at that moment they received a transmission over Anakin's subspace transmission frequency.  

"That's strange, not many people know my frequency, we better check this out" Anakin said and the three jedi walked to the table and accepted the transmission request.