Chapter Sixteen - Mandalores Resistance

Ahsoka and her men of the 332nd legion arrived at Mandalore just a few minutes after Capitan Fives shared his war story about the citadel, the mission where the jedi order lost a jedi master, Piell and Fives lost the last member of his rookie squad of clones, Echo who was blown up trying to secure the ship for the crew. 

They landed at the Mandalorian Resistance camp, their leader was Lady Bo Katan, sister to the late Duchess of Mandalore, Satine. The 332nd disembarked from their ships following Ahsoka's lead, they walked up to the lady's tent "Stay here boys, let me talk to her first" Ahsoka ordered her men who all nodded and waited outside the tent. 

Ahsoka entered and walked up to Bo Katan. "Katan, long time, My Lady"  Ahsoka said as she remembered the first time the two of them met when Ahsoka and Lux Bonteri, Carlac. Ahsoka was in disguise at that point as Bo Katan worked for Clan Visla, who's goal was take over Mandalore and kill Jedi. Bo Katan at that point slapped Ahsoka's ass.  

Bo Katan smiled, under her Mandalorian helmet and turned around to face the jedi, she then removed her helmet "Sorry about Carlac, Ahsoka, i was a different person back then, but i have changed and have reformed Clan Kryze, Satine's clan we want t...

Bo Katan smiled, under her Mandalorian helmet and turned around to face the jedi, she then removed her helmet "Sorry about Carlac, Ahsoka, i was a different person back then, but i have changed and have reformed Clan Kryze, Satine's clan we want to save Mandalore" Bo Katan said. "Its fine, it's in the past" Ahsoka said. "Okay, good, now that we have that settled, shall we go out and greet the troops?" Bo Katan said gesturing them outside. 

"Yes that's a good idea." Ahsoka replied and they walked out of the tent and saw the clones and Mandalorians getting along well, not surprising as the clones donor, Jango Fett was a foundling for the Mandalorians, but was also a bounty hunter. 

"Listen up, everyone, first off i want to say thank you to the clone army of the Republic and Jedi Ahsoka Tano for coming to help us in our time of need" Bo Katan said. "No ned to thank us My Lady, we go where we're needed" Commander Rex stated. "Well said Rex" Ahsoka commented.
"Nonetheless, we appreciate it" Bo Katan said. 

They then went over the plan. 

"That could work, but can i suggest something?" Ahsoka asked at the end of the briefing. "Of Course Ahsoka" Katan said. "We're gonna need a back up plan, i sense that there's something more backing the droids, something sinister" Ahsoka stated. "Your wrong Jedi, we haven't seen anything else but droids" One of the Mandalorians stated. "Sorry, but when the commander says she senses something, take it seriously, trust me, never underestimate the powers of the force and jedi, especially Commander Tano" Commander Rex said. 

"Its okay Rex, it's their world and they have scouted the planet, however if you do not trust my insight then at least keep an eye out, I do sense something else, something familiar" Ahsoka said. "I do trust your insight Ahsoka, I've seen first hand what you can do using the force, keep an eye out guys" Bo Katan told her men. "Thank you My Lady" Ahsoka said. 

Within the hour the army, Mandalorians and clones charged into the outskirts of the city. "Commander, i saw something it went in to the sewers, it wasn't a droid or a Mandalorian" CT 567824, AKA Beast, told Rex. "Okay, Beast take Hinch and Vockal with you and check it out, report in as soon as you find it" Rex told them. "Sir Yes Sir" Beast replied. 

Moments later the three of them climbed down into the sewers and then blaster shots were heard. "GO GO GO!" Rex ordered his men to check it out, he and Fives followed them down into the sewers they reached the bottom of the ladder and saw Beast, Hinch and Vockal dead, no blaster wounds but cuts, not animal. "Commander Tano, Lady Katan, we need you far west side of the city gates, in the sewers, we found something" Rex said over the comm link.

Moments later Ahsoka jumped down into the sewers, her lightsabers ignited, she was followed by Katan and her Mandalorians who had their blasters raised and ready, they all looked at the deceased clones shocked. 

"What happened Rex?" Ahsoka asked the commander. "Beast saw something climb into the sewers, no droid and no Mandalorian, so i ordered him, Hinch and Vockal to check it out, moments later their were blaster shots, so the rest of us came in to assist but we found them already dead, but they weren't killed by blasters, looks like lightsaber did this" Rex told her. 

"You were right Ahsoka, something else is here with the droids" Bo Katan said. "Not necessary, who has the dark saber?" Ahsoka asked "Maul had it last time i checked" Katan replied "He didn't have it on him when he was killed" Ahsoka informed the Mandalorian lady. "Then prime minister Almac or Gar Saxon" Bo suggested. "No they won't have the training to wield it" 
"Then who or what would have the training?" Bo Katan asked

"Troubling news, either a sith, jedi or well trained swords man, but it's most likely a sith" Ahsoka said. 

"Well done, Young Tano" Came a voice she knew all too well, a cyborg with 4 arms and a wide collection of lightsabers that he's taken from jedi that he's killed. General Grievous. 

Ahsoka turned around with both of her lightsabers ignited and faced the damaged cyborg "Grievous i should have known" Ahsoka said "Rex, Fives Katan get everyone out of here then blow up the sewer entrance. Thats an order" Ahsoka ordered them. 

"Sir yes sir" Rex responded and they all left the sewers carrying the dead troopers with them. They then dropped thermal detonators down into the sewers which blew up and caused a cave in. Ahsoka managed to dive out of the way of the falling rocks but General Grievous was crushed by them. 

However moments later, once Ahsoka extinguished her blades, Grievous' metal hands punched their way out from under the rocks and was severely damaged. 

he charged at the young jedi with all four of his arms extended and a lightsaber in each hand. Ahsoka re-ignited her blades and got into a defence stance getting ready to block his attacks.