3- Ishq Aur Mushq Chhupaiye Nahi Chhipte

ISHQ AUR MUSHQ CHHUPAIYE NAHI CHHIPTA:

Note: In this OS, Karan and Monami are together but have not revealed their relationship. Sid and Sanju are together and have revealed it, and Koel and Faizi like each other.

---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

Monami felt a hand on her knee under the table, and she glanced up, finding Karan glance at her with a mischievous look. She shook her head, as a smile tugged on her face, taking a bite of the apple. She kept her left hand atop his, lightly rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb.

"Monami", Suman ji said, and she looked up, finding her standing next to her. "Udhar ho jao, na?"

She suppressed her sigh, and Karan's hand fell away from her knee. She scooted in, too far away from Karan for him to touch her in any shape now.

---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

Karan glanced around, at the cadets doing drills, trainers barking at certain, the smell of sweat lingering in the air. He paused in between to help some, eventually making his way to his girlfriend.

He crossed his arms, pretending to examine her stance, which he knew was perfect. He leaned in, closer to her, as he glanced around to see if anyone was watching.

"9 baje", he whispered. "Chhat par."

She looked up, before nodding and offering him a smile.

Monami sighed a little, as she looked at the dark sky, the stars shining brightly. Footsteps made her look up, a smile spreading on her face.

She turned around, face almost falling at the sight of Sanjana, holding a box of beer.

"Monami, tu yahan kya kar rahi hai?" Sanjana asked.

"Uh, woh, main..." Monami trailed off awkwardly, looking at the door. While Sanju and Sid hadn't hid their relationship, Karan had wanted to keep it between themselves for some time. "Main... bas khuli hawa khaane aa gayi thi. Tum?"

She held up the box of beer. "Siddharth aur main beer peeto hain yahan", she said.

"Oh, toh main... uh, tum continue karo. Main jaa rahi hoon." She ran out of the door before she could grill her further, pausing and then sighing in disappointment.

She walked around the academy, trying to find her boyfriend, before eventually, deciding to return to her room. A hand wrapped around her hand, yanking her in a room, and the door closed. She was pushed against a wall before she could even breathe, and she looked wide-eyed, blinking as she came face to face with her boyfriend.

Her heart pounded in her chest with the sudden pull, but his closeness didn't make it go any slower.

"Hi", he muttered.

"Hi", she said, a smile spreading on her face. Vaguely, she registered the room to be the dispensary, empty at this time of the hour. "Chhat par Sanju aur Sid hain."

"I know", he said, sighing. "Par koi baat nahi. Yahin sahi."

She chuckled a little. "Hum kitna time yahan spend karte hain, nahi?"

He shrugged. "Ab ek doctor hai, aur ek commando toh dispensary toh important part hoga hi", he said. He stared into her eyes, leaning in a little.

The door suddenly burst open, and the two jumped apart. Monami turned away immediately, pretending that she is fiddling with some medicines.

"Monami", Chitra said, clutching her arm. "Mera haath bahut dukh raha hai. #Help."

She frowned in concern, shoving aside her disappointment. "Kya hua, Chitra?"

"Wo drills ki wajah se", she said. "Kuch hai kya?"

"Uh, main painkiller de deti hoon", Monami answered. "Fridge se ice pack lekar laga lena."

"Karan Sir", Chitra said, as Monami searched through the medicines for a painkiller. "Aap yahan kaise?"

Monami froze a little, and she turned to face Karan, who was just as blank as to what to answer.

"Wo, uh... mujhe... mujhe Monami se kuch baat karni thi", Karan said. "Toh... isliye... yeh closest kamra tha."

"Ho... gayi #baat?" Chitra asked.

"Kahan? Jo karni hai, uske beech mein jab tak tum log apni taang nahi phasaoge, toh kahan hi tumhaara khaana hajam hoga", Karan muttered.

"Kya?"

"Kuch nahi", Karan said. "Tum medicine lo. Monami, agar dimaag theek karne ki hai, toh wo bhi de dena."

Monami stifled a laugh, as he walked out in annoyance, Chitra looking between the two.

"#Maine kya kiya?"

---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

Karan closed the door behind him, sighing.

"Ab yahan koi beech mein nahi aayega", Karan said. "Aur main finally thodi der tumhaare saath bina interruption ke time spend kar sakta hoon."

Monami smiled. "Yeh Faizi ka room bhi toh hai."

"Usko maine Koel ke peeche bhej diya hai. Thodi der, wo uske peeche ghoomega, phir uska charm kaam nahi karega, aur phir wo thak haar kar waapas aa jaayega."

She laughed, crossing her legs underneath her as Karan sat down on the bed across her. "Poori planning kari hai, na, tumne?"

"Karni padhi", he said. "In logon ki koi sixth sense hai ki tum aur main saath hote hain, toh aa jaate hain. But ab-"

A knock sounded on the door before he could complete, and Monami burst out laughing. Karan stared at the door in disbelief, before shaking his head.

The person knocked again, and he moved to the door, opening it. Bala stood on the other side, and Karan resisted the urge to hit him.

"Bolo, Bala", he said. "Kya chahiye tumhe?"

"Sir ji, Ustaad ji ne kaha ki aapko bata doon ki Batra Sir ji aapko bula rahe the", he answered.

He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before nodding. "Main aa raha hoon."

He looked behind himself at his girlfriend, and she sighed, although an amused smile was on her face at his frustration.

---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---

The cadets burst out laughing, as Sid returned to the mess, laughing, interrupting the couple again.

"Iss point par Monu bhi confused hai ki wo dukhi ho ya Karan ke gusse par amused ho", Sid reported, laughing.

"Sir ji ko zyaada hi tang nahi kar raho hain hum?" Sanju asked.

"Badla bhi toh lena hai, Sanju Madam", Bala said.

"Unhone itna tang kar raha hai hume", Suman ji agreed.

"#Sweet Revenge", Chitra added.

"Sanju, isne Monu ko reject karke use pata hai kitna hurt kara tha", Sid said. "Ab jab accept kara hai, toh thoda toh badla loonga main."

"Ab hum kaise dost agar apne dost ko uski bandi ke liye naa chidhaye", Faizi said, laughing.

Monami kept a hand on her mouth, stifling her laugh, as she stared at the cadets and the two trainers laugh.

'Kis par zyaada suprised hoon? Inhe mere aur Karan ke baare mein pata hai is par ya yeh log intentionally humaare beech aa rahe hain, iss par.'

She looked in the direction of Karan's room, eyes narrowing playfully as a smile played on her lips.

'Khadoos Shergill, tang toh tumne mujhe bhi bahut kara hai. Ab thoda revenge toh banta hai. Main nahi bataati tumhe iss sab ke baare mein. Revenge is sweet, meri jaan.'