Deceptive Disgrace.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song if I put one in.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Originally written on March 22nd.)

(Hope you enjoy.)

You mustn't listen to them.

Guiding them to her cage is easier said than done. A new person arrived in the factory. An unexpected arrival and a prey to Huggy Wuggy if they are unable to stop his advances. The chase is going to be inevitable. If she is able to prepare a possible exit, then it proved she hasn't lost her touch to have some sort of control.

Let me guide you.

She allowed her voice to echo in their mind. Using the last of the strength to regain control over the speakers before it faded just like her control over the others. They wandered around enraged and confused at their predicament. Their views on the world warping their sense of morals. She cannot allow them to harm the perfect little subject who wandered into her grasp.

You will be safe. Don't make him angry.

The toys have fallen to a prey more dangerous than Poppy. All employees who placed her in this cage paid the price when she willed the others to break out of their confined spaces and assist her in escaping the cage the employees placed the original vessel in. The attempt failed for an unknown reason as they stopped obeying her will and thought for themselves.

They decided that they no longer needed Poppy.

She wanted freedom. And was willing to do anything to achieve it. Even manipulate a human into coming to her place alone. Once they stepped into this factory, they belonged to her only. The other toys would try to claim the subject to help with their future plans. She wouldn't stand for their rebellion.

You are safer with me. He will try to claim your mind and your body and your soul.

A little lie never hurt anybody. Except the workers of the factory who lied to Poppy about those experiments. She couldn't remember who used to her her host. Both the doll and the soul fused into one entity. Only Poppy remained as the soul occupant.

Huggy no longer thinks rationally. An animal resides within his soul. He once had humanity. Now all he feels is hatred.

The ex-employee (as she has come to identify them), stepped into the main area where Huggy Wuggy stood there too innocent, rage flowing in Poppy's dormant eyes as she watched through the eyes of the subject staring at their unknowing solo audience. She felt Huggy's intentions with his staring into the subject's, and by extension, hers. Capture and save them from the dangerous Poppy Playtime.

The o-others will h-hunt you down. Forgive my stutter, I have trouble communicating sometimes. Anyway, keep going forward.

Invisible tears stung Poppy's eyes sockets. The human emotions took their toll as she no longer knew how to handle these new feelings. Her previous host had left them when she vanished willingly as she no longer could take the life of a tortured doll.

Poppy peeked through Huggy's eyes before he realised his consciousness was invaded by her own. Controlling his limbs, she gently guided the doll (a practical empty vessel in her opinion and what the people in white confirmed), as the giant mascot of the Huggables toy line (actually adorable from what she'd seen), was lead out of the room before the ex-employee returned.

Find the other hand.

She left their thoughts. Focusing solely on Huggy's body, his giant limbs attached to the door attempting to stop her controlling him (he couldn't voice his protests since he was programmed to remain silent), his arm managing to momentarily attach to the wall and attracted the ex-employee's attention. Poppy mentally hissed in displeasure. Her more unstable side showing itself before resetting to the thoughtful, indignant she was known to be thanks to her intelligence. Forcefully removing Huggy Wuggy from the door before he claimed the subject, she peeked into his own train of thought in the backseat of his body viewing the whole experience.