Chapter 27 - Embracing Sexuality

==================================
Hey Guys, 😍

Let's stay positive and not lose our faith in OhmNanon. They are humans too. It happens with everyone at times. ❤️💚

With the context in this chapter I was skeptical of publishing it after the said incident but then I thought I shouldn't hold back and finish what I have started. 😎

I hope and wish to see our dear OhmNanon together cheerful and happy like before soon. 🤞

And with that hope intact, I am going to continue and finish my story as well. 😊

Also my next update will be next week now. I am a bit busy this weekend. Please bear with me. 😇🙏

XOXO ❤️🤗
==================================

--- Nanon ---

Knowing your sexuality is a different thing. While exploring it and accepting it is another.

Since the time I have realized my feelings for Ohm, everything has changed. It's not like I find women less attractive. It's just that I find men as attractive as women. But either way, I don't find anyone more attractive than Ohm.

I am not sure if I'll ever be able to look at any other male this way though. With Ohm it is completely different. With Ohm I am myself. My truest... Honest... Most sincere form of me.

When we are together, we are mostly arguing over small things like what will we order for dinner or where we will go for our next weekend trip.

And the rest of the time we are embracing each other and making love like crazy. It's been more than two months and we haven't gotten tired of each other. Instead the urge keeps increasing more like fine aged wine.

We are devouring each other almost every day. On holidays we even go for multiple rounds depending on our mood.

Every flavor of condom... every type of innerwear... every kind of position... and every way of kissing and touching and licking and sucking each other.

Except for swallowing the discharge and going for BDSM, we both have been crazy absorbing each other's soul and body all the time.

Our friends and siblings are tired of us because we usually excuse ourselves even in the gatherings for a quickie. Especially when he gives me that sultry look and gestures to follow him out.

Jimmy's mom was so flustered once when she found us in her bathroom when we forgot to lock the door properly.

I am not in pain anymore. I love it when he is in me. I love his scent, his warmth... him... I love him. I have realized it long ago. But I don't say it to him. I don't want him to become arrogant and ride the high horse. For him just knowing that I like him is enough for now.

I won't tell him about my deeper feelings for him till the time comes. And then it will be grand and pure and magical.

These past two months have been our honeymoon period. We have spent almost all the days together.

In office we discuss about work and coordinate perfectly.

Our teams are in sync and we divide important projects equally that satisfies our team members as well.

At home we eat together, bathe together, sleep together and spend a lot of time knowing each other.

We realized we know each other too well as we both have been spying on each other a lot since childhood.