Chapter 29 - Lovers Quarrel

The atmosphere in the conference room was so quiet that if someone even scratched their head, it was audible to everyone.

Ohm was sitting on his chair with Niran standing behind him.

In the front seats were the two CEOs Ae and Manop.

Being major shareholders the people who were part of board were present as well. Yui, Ple, Drake's father along with Drake, Jimmy's Father along with Jimmy and Love's Father along with 2 more board shareholders were all seated in their designated positions.

Ohm was tensed and looking around nervously. There was no sign of Nanon anywhere since that morning.

Ohm had left home immediately after Nanon slept drunk. Since then he is staying in a hotel. And has only been in touch with Niran. It's been more than two days of isolation for him. In between he did come to office.

He was shocked to know that Ae, Ple and Chimon were still ignorant about the whole thing. Also when Yui told him that she could not take Manop's name in front of Nanon, Ohm knew that Nanon will blame Ohm completely. And he was relieved knowing that. Because if Manop's name was exposed, Ohm could never resolve issues between the two families.

Manop had been silent in front of his wife's anger and health as well. As for Yui, she fell ill and was upset with Ohm and Manop so much that she did not wish to see their face.

On the other hand, Ae and Ple were completely normal. Ohm was not able to digest the fact without guilt that they were still calling him their son and talking to him the usual way.

Chimon was also texting Ohm normally and was responding to everything in his usual chirpy mode.

Ohm was sad when his mother did not even glance at him. And he was even more sad when Aim kept disconnecting his calls.

He did not dare to tell anything to Drake. And so Drake was also greeting Ohm the usual way. Though he nagged him to meet several times which Ohm declined.

At this point of time Ohm was about to have a nervous breakdown thinking about what on earth was wrong around him.

And the face that he wished to see the most, was the face he feared to face the most as well. However he thought of calling Nanon multiple times but did not dare to press the call button even once.

Drake slid his chair near Ohm. "What's this meeting about?" he asked whispering.

Ohm shook his head. "I don't know. Dad Ae called everyone suddenly sending high priority email." He replied.

"Hey. Where is Non?" Jimmy intervened placing a hand each on Ohm and Drake's shoulders.

"I don't know." Ohm replied meekly.

They all were whispering to each other while the elders were glaring in their direction.

"What do you mean you don't know? He is your husband. You must know." Jimmy looked at Ohm confused.

"I... one minute... Don't you know anything?" Ohm asked him back startled. Jimmy should have known everything by now.

"What? Should I know something?" Jimmy asked.

"Ummm... That's weird." Ohm mumbled.

"What's going on?" Drake asked.

"Excuse me..." Rith came in. "Good morning everyone." He greeted and walked in.

Everybody searched the door for any sight of Nanon.

"Nanon Sir will be a bit late. He is on his way but stuck in traffic." Rith said and placed a file on Nanon's side of table and went to stand beside Niran.