Chapter 8 - I am Straight, Mostly

--- Nanon ---

When you forget something... no scratch that... when you decide to forget something, your brain helps you to overlook it completely in a period of time.

I can't say for sure that I wasn't aware about the stupidity of that new year's party. But I was too drunk to give a damn.

Also, we both being guys, I only thought of it to be a way to disgust the other person. That was the sole intention of the whole fiasco that day anyway.

It is not new for Ohm and me to try to annoy each other to a level that surpasses sanity. Sometimes when it's too much to ignore, we do get back at each other. But that was the only incident that wasn't verbal.

I did not think of it to be a kiss though. It was a revenge. A way to get back at him.

But I did not think how a third person will interpret it.

And now that I know it was our fault, I am in no position to argue with my father.

The house, the company, all offices, back accounts, everything will be sold off to trust. The document stated it clearly that if and only if first born kids of the two families marry each other, the company will remain with the partners and founders.

There wasn't a clause that can make an exception. I had read it more than 10 times since last night.

I tried to think of many things that I can do to save myself from it.

I can run away. Or I can ask my dad to evict me from the family and disinherit me from the property and inheritance.

Or they can declare that I died and then I'll live a peaceful life somewhere outside the country.

But no matter what I do, the deal will be considered broken.

It will affect my parents and my brother. Not to forget that Dad Manop and Mom Yui are like my parents too. And Aim. She is too young. Still in school. How will she take care of herself?

I am in no position to be selfish without being guilty.

However, there is this other thing that I am thinking about. Never for once I thought of being involved with a guy...

Currently I am attracted to Love. Before that I had a few girlfriends in school.

As a man, my eyes automatically adjusts its vision on a woman's body; specific body parts to be precise.

In sports club or while swimming or even between friends, it was common to change in front of each other.

I have seen guys completely butt naked in front of me and I have been naked in front of my teammates and friends as well.

Never once it appeared to me to think of anything that attracts me. Never did my eyes roam around anywhere. Never did my mind give me any such signal.

In fact, we jokingly used to compare sizes and tease each other.

I always used to tell Jimmy that one of the physical attribute that I look for a person when I think of dating them was their figure. It doesn't matter if the girl is tall or short or a bit chubby. If the body was having proper balance between various body parts, then I am more than happy.

But now how do you marry a flat chest?

*Rrrrring* *Rrrrring*

My phone rang again I avoided it. It has been ringing nonstop in last 2 days.

I got many calls from my friends from soccer team. By now they all must have heard the news.

How shall I answer them when I am myself not able to understand anything?