Chapter Forty (Drew)

Seeing Amera after,so many months took my breathe away,she's is even more beautiful than the last time I saw her,and that smile it gets me everytime,without her felt like a lifetime of pain and regret for me,I regretted not stopping her for leaving but I know her leaving was for the best.

"I always knew I  will come back to her,we needed time apart to sort out ourselves,and I needed to be free to come back to her,and I'm free and single but not single for long because I plan on spending the  rest of my life with her and I'm not waiting for anything or anyone to stop us this time.

Too much time we had to walk away from each other,two years one or two of us walking away,no more it us until forever,and no one and nothing is going to stop us this time not even her,because trust me if she doesn't want to be with me,I might just lock her in my room forever.

I planned everything once my divorce was finalized, I came for her,but if she doesn't want to come back with me,I decided I  will stay here with her,every weekend I will fly out and spend it with the kids but I will stay here with her,I'm not leaving we will do whatever we have to do but being apart is not an option.

Her cousin husband and his nephew came at the airport to pick me up,I had call Timmy,told him I was coming,I wanted to surprise her, when I  saw her face I knew she was surprise,Timmy arranged the transport for me to get here.

It's been an hour since I arrived, and everyone has left I assumed to give us some time,her mom went to bed a little while ago, Meera and her husband left with his nephew, and Rihanna with the others now  went too bed.

We are heading to her room,and as we enter and she shuts the door I brace her on it,taking her lips ,kissing her like my life depends on it, 'God she feels so good in my arms,' ending the kiss I rest my head to hers just breathing her in.

"I missed you."

"I miss you too Drew."

"And I'm sorry for telling you to go and for blaming you,it wasn't your fault, none of it was and I shouldn't have blame you,it was my fault, he was my husband,and I should have try to leave him before and not bring him to your doorstep."

"None of that blaming yourself it wasn't your fault, he is to blame for everything, anytime you had left, he would have come after you,so don't blame yourself."

"Baby we need that time to get our lives in order to sort ourselves out, because everything was to corrupted in ourselves."

"Drew,I love you."

"Baby my heart and soul belongs to you, my every heartbeat beat for you ,I love you,I told you I will always come back to you and I'm
back to you free for us to be together."

'What do you mean free?"

"I'm am the happiest divorce man,baby I'm  free

"You got the divorce?"

"Yes! Amera nothing is holding us back for being together, and I want to be with you more than anything in the world,you are my world,without you these past months, it was pure torture, I wasn't happy,my every thought was about, what you was doing,how you were if you had move on and stopped loving me."

"The way I felt without you, I never felt that way before,even when I left Layla when she was eighteen, those years apart was nothing compared to the heartache I had being away from you never in my life do I want to feel so broken and shattered again.

You are the person to make me and break me,I love Layla ,I'm always going to love her,we have kids together,we are always going to be connected through them,but I'm not inlove with her,maybe I never truly was because if I was I wouldn't have fallen for you.,"