Chapter Eleven (Drew)

"Jason I think you should ask AMERA out?" Layla says. We are all hanging out at my backyard having a barbecue and chilling, Amera declined to come said she wasn't feeling well, but I know the real reason why she isn't here we are doing our best to stay away from each other.

For the past two months since we profess our feeling for each other, and decided to stay away from each other because it was the best thing in our situation to do ,we have been keeping our distances, we only interact if need concerning work ,I haven't been going to the office or even checking in on her,most of the time I give Mason the job to work with her.

It has been painful seeing her and not talking to her or even just being near her,the past year talking to her and these couples of months, even though it was only three months of her being near me ,she took part of my heart and it belongs to her now, and there's nothing I can do to change that, believe me I have try.

I'm doing everything to hold on to my marriage and family. I had to choose and I choose layla , I know I broke Amera when I said I can't  live without layla, but I think I can't live without Amera to and I know I'm a bad husband for thinking that but if I could pull AMERA out of my heart I would, I don't want to have these feelings for her.

I have given  all myself to keep my marriage, I finally made love to my wife when I came home the night after we decided to stay away from each other,I hadn't been with my wife since the night at the club, but that night I decided to give my marriage all my effort because I didn't want to lose it or my family.

But each day that passes without Amera is becoming harder and harder and my  heart are beginning to crave her ,there is this constant pain there, that don't ever go away, and I don't know what to do anymore, should I stay in my marriage, or should I walk away from my marriage to be with her, how am I supposed to decide what's for the better or worse,is walking away from my marriage better for Layla and I or worse,how do you make that choice.

I love Layla I haven't stopped loving her,but I love Amera to, and the question is who owns the bigger part of my heart, why is love so complicated, and why is love such a powerful force that it can play  with our lives and our heart destroying everything in our part.

As I listen to Layla telling Jason to ask Amera out,I can't listen to that,and I'm not strong enough to see her with anyone else.

"I don't think so Layla, its only been two years since I lost Masha."

"You are young only forty nine years you have to move on someday." Layla say ,Jason lost his wife to cancer two years ago it broke him,Masha  his wife was the love of his life,when she died it destroy him.

"I'm not ready for a relationship I don't think I can fall inlove  again."

"Who said anything about falling inlove dad maybe she can be your rebound to get you back in the game."

"Mason what the fuck is wrong with you Amera is not that kind of person, you want your dad to just use her,are you fucking mad." I shout to him making everyone speechless.

"I didn't say use her, she left her husband to maybe she need a rebound relationship to, so she can get back out there, you ever think about that Drew."

"Don't try making decisions for her,she don't need anyone to fix her live."

"Really Drew aren't you trying to fix her life bringing her here and setting up her life isn't that fixing her life?"

"Dad what's going on?" lily says as she come over from hanging at the pool with Liam and mason,"heard you shouting at Mason."

"It nothing lils your dad and I were just having a disagreement on something ." Mason say as he pulls her on his lap hugging her, to the outside world you will say why is a dad and mom sitting right here, allowing their fourteen year old daughter to sit on a twenty eight year old man.