Chapter Thirty Five (Drew)

"Hi everyone, sorry to meet you under these circumstances."

"Hi Dr,did you find out anything about Amera?"

"Yes! Drew,Does she have any family?"

"Not here,she works at our company, Please Dr,tell us is she ok." I plead with him.He looks at me and the distraught way I'm, then he looks at Layla,probably wondering why I'm acting in this behavior.

"Do she  have any next of kin here?"

"She has me,please tell us how is she?"

"Please Dr,we are the only one she has here,can you give Drew the information on her?"

"Ok,She is in a coma."

"What...?" I stumble back with Jason bracing me.

"You ok?"

"Yes,please continue."

"Ok,she is in induced coma,for her brain to heal,with the blow to her head,there was swelling in the brain, we had to put her in the coma for the swelling to go down,she has lost alot of blood,we are checking on her blood type to get a donor,also she is still bleeding, with the damage to her for all the kicking in her abdomen, and I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but she lost the baby.

" Baby"

"Yes she was two months pregnant."I double over,just as Jason guides me to sit,while I hold my head," She was pregnant with my baby, we were going to have a baby together, she was giving me a baby,I wanted to get her,pregnant, when we made love,I wish she had gotten pregnant, and she did but we lost the baby.

"I need to see her."

"I was the father of the baby,I need to see her." He looks at me,and Layla, wondering, what's going on,I don't have time to explain I need to see her.

"Drew,we are trying to stop the bleeding, once it's stop we will take her to ICU then we will allowed visitors."

"Can I just view her for a second please." I beg.

"I'm sorry Drew,we are doing everything for her to get better, but the bleeding needs to stop,"

"If the bleeding don't stop?" He watches me doesn't answer and I know I will loss her if it doesn't stop.

"Please Dr,do everything you can, bring the best I don't care how expensive it is ,I will pay,please save her,please."Resting his hand on my shoulder he looks me in the eyes.

" I will do everything I can to save her,don't give you."

"I will never give up when it comes to Amera,she is my world,heart and soul."

"Ok,I'm heading back will keep you informed." He heads back with us standing there shock from everything the Dr,told us.

Layla is the first to speaks."I'm so sorry Drew."What can I say to that,right now I'm broken,and the only person to make me hold is fighting for her life.

"I called Timmy,her friend they are on a flight to reach her."

"Thank Jason,I forgotten to let them know."Same time Liam,Justin, Lily and Mason arrives.

" Dad." Lily rush to me throwing herself to me hugging me.

"Are you ok Dad."

Holding my tears,for her not to know how much pain I'm in, I nod my head because if I answer her she will hear the tears in my voice.