Chapter Thirty Seven (Amera)

Coming back from death and all what took place these past weeks still devastates me,my body is in constant pain I can barely walk without help and even to bathe the nurse has to help,'Thank god, mom and Rihanna will be home to help me.

Losing my baby is what crushed me the most and knowing I will never be able to have another of my own,everyday I feel like I'm dying bit by bit.

I haven't talked to Drew but I know he comes and stay with me when I'm sleeping, a couple of times I even woke up with him holding me,but pretend to sleep just to feel his arms around me.

Timmy had explain he was the one who saw it on camera and call Jason whom call the police and ambulance, I own everyone so much including him,but I can't face him right now.

Because of me he lost his baby,and even though, I know it's not his fault, I have some resentment towards him for being on his anniversary trip while I was brutally beaten and almost murder,I know it wasn't his fault and if he hadn't found me I would have been dead but I can't help how I feel.

When I woke up I didn't know what had happened everything was fuzzy in my mind,that's why my first instinct was to ask for Timmy needed him,because if anyone would tell me the truth it will he him,and he will protect me with everything he has.

I know Drew is hurting with my actions but I can't interact with him,everything is so real and raw ,I need time for myself and to heal,plus he is still with Layla and he has to be with her for three years,I can't have him being my saviour or my support because every time he leaves it gets harder to cope

"Hi you ready?"

"Yes"

"Before we leave I have something to tell you,and you won't like it."

"What is it Timmy?"

"Drew is taking us home."

"What! No !"

"We don't have a vehicle, we didn't get time to rent one,Jason,Mason or Drew usually take as from here to home,Jason in a meeting and Mason is out of town,Drew was the only one available."

"Can't we call a cab?"

"You have luggage and you need space with the pain you have in your body and his car is more spacious, it's just an hour ride.I don't want to go with him but I have no choice and I don't want to put Timmy in any problem .

"Fine." As the nurse wheel we out the hospital, he is park at the curb,he open the door as he sees us coming.

"I got her." Lifting me from the wheelchair into his arms,it's the first time we are looking into each other eyes,and he is eyeing me with so much intensity, I feel I'm drowning into his depth.

"It will be better for you to sit up front,with the seat belt." Thank Timmy I'm going to kill you,He buckle me in the seat and they load the bags in the back with Timmy.

Driving home Timmy replay to him what the doctor told him,and my appointment to visit the doctor for my check up,every two weeks until the doctor stop the visits.

Drew keeps looking at me,but I just keep looking out the window, trying not to pay him any attention, but once he is close to me,it hard to stay away from him, I gravitate to him like a magnet.

Entering home he stops.

"Timmy could you give us a second please?" I turned to him but he give a stern look letting me know to give him this he deserve it,then he get out the car with my bags leaving me with Drew.