Chapter Eighteen (Drew)

"Do Layla stay over at Jason's often?"We now enter her home from the dinner date,well we can't really call it a date because I was bombed by my daughter, but anyway on our way over here,Layla called me and said she was working late and the kids was there it didn't make any sense to go home at one o'clock in the morning when she has to go back there tomorrow, so she said she will just stay the night.

" If Jason have a big project she usually stay there,before his wife died, when they work on a project she will stay over, lily has a room there,when she had born, Jason wife made a room for her so when they stay over, they stay in lily room,this is the first project they are working on since his wife pass away."

"Oh"

After Layla called to say she was staying at Jason's, I decided to stay the night with Amera,it's the first night we are staying together and I'm happy to get the time with her,I know it's wrong what I'm doing, but I can't stay away from her,I love her to much my heart is hers in everyway.

After entering the house,I lock the door and we head to the living room,hugging her to me I ask,"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Could I take a shower first,it's something I have to do when I come home from anywhere."

"Ok you take shower,while I get everything set up here." Kissing her before letting her go to shower,taking out my socks,shoes jacket, and Shirt I remain with only my pants and t-shirt, I bought a change of clothes but that's to take a shower before we head to bed,after setting up the couch with the blanket to cover us as we watch the movie,I put on the television and wait for her.

"Sorry if I take to long?"

"No you didn't, ready to watch the movie?"

"Do you want something to eat or drink before we start the movie?"

"No baby all I want is you in my arms,come here." I open the blanket once she is under it I pull her in my arms and cover us back with the blanket.

"What movie are we going to watch?"

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Anything."

"There is a movie name anything?"

"Drew."

"What."

"You pick I will watch what you want to watch."

"What if I want to watch you?"

"Drew I'm not a movie."

"We can do lots of things that can turn to a movie ." I whisper to her as I kiss behind her ears."

"Drew."

"What kind of movie to you like to see,action,romance, comedy?"

"I mostly watch Indian movies."

"Well Indian movie it is."

"You don't have to watch an Indian movie because of me."

"Haven't you learn by now I like doing things with you and for you ." I say to her as I squeeze her tighter to my side kissing her ending the kiss she say to me.

"If we continue to kiss like that I don't think we will watch any movie Mr,let pick a movie."

"Mujhse dosti karoge."

"What does that mean?"

"Will you be my friend?"

"Baby we try being friend it didn't really work out."