Chapter Twenty Eight (Drew)

"What you did is unforgivable, if you think for one second I'm going to forgive you for cheating on me,you are out of you mind."Layla shouts at me.

Since we came home about an hour ago,I have been apologizing to her,for hurting her,I never intended to hurt her,and I know my apologies means nothing, but I'm sorry it happened in this way and she is hurting, on our way home,she was inconsolable, and it hurt me to view her in that way,I know my doing will hurt her,but to picture it in my mind how it will turn out and the reality of it is so much more devastating.

She has called me all the dirtiest slang a man could be call,but I deserve to be call all those name,because I'm the bastard whom did cheat on her and destroy our family,she have every reason and right to throw does insults to me and even more insults.

" And that cunt... "

"Stop it Layla,I will allow you to call me every bad name in the books,but don't disrespect Amera ,I wouldn't allowed it."

"Disrespect Disrespect! You and her didn't disrespect me by going behind my back and having an affair, cheating on me,fucking each other,that wasn't disrespecting me.

" Tell me was it as good as you thought it will be, was her pussy that good that you had to fuck her."

"Layla"

"Oh, getting angry I'm talking about you little girlfriend."

"Layla lets just talk like human."

'Talk like human,tell me did you fuck like human or like animals, like you can't get enough of each other,did you cuddle after?"she say as she get up and go to the cabinet opening a bottle of wine pouring it in a wine glass, drinking a mouth full and then going back to her chair with the wine.

"Layla I'm sorry I hurt you,I know I would hurt you by taking that step with Amera,but I have no excuses,I did what I did and I take full responsibility for it."

"If you had to do it again, would you?" That's a question I can't answer, because I love Amera, but the hurt I'm placing on Layla is something I wouldn't wish on anyone, and if the tables were reversed, I wouldn't be able to take what I did to her.

"You would do it  again wouldn't you?" Shouting at me as the same time the kids comes down the stairs.

"What happened dad,why you're shouting mom." Liam say looking at both of us.

"Should you tell them or should I do the honors?"

"Layla don't, let both of us talk about this first."

"Dad" lily watches me and I know my family is never going to be the same after today but I am the one responsible for the pain I'm going to cost them,so I have to take the pain of Layla telling them.

"You see you dad hear decide to sleep with his employee, but at least it wasn't the maid or the nanny isn't that what a man wants after his wife get older,too sleep with a younger woman too feel younger."

"Layla" Both the kid watches me,while Lily has tears in her eyes,Liam is angry.

"Is it true dad?" I don't answer just looks at him and he knows it's true.

"How could you do this to mom,to us?"

"I'm sorry guys, it's complicated and it's something you mom and I need to deal with as adults."

"This affect all of us,how could you do this to us,you are a bastard for cheating on mom and hurting her, mom you need to throw him out,I can't even look at you right now,I never expected my dad,you to ever do something like this to mom and us, get out.