Chapter four(Drew)

Arriving home after showing Amera the house,I enter the kitchen where my beautiful wife is making dinner,I slowly approach her putting my hands around her waist bringing her back to my front pulling her hair to the other side of her shoulder and kissing her neck there as I whisper to her.

"miss you baby, how was your day? "

She turns in my arms placing her hand behind my neck hugging me as she replies.

"Good and busy came home about an hour ago"

"Designing big place?"

" still sketching designs for it but had a meeting with the client run little late."

"How was your day?"

"Busy"

"Did you get Amera set-up at the house"

"Actually now coming from there"

"Everything went ok?"

"Yes I showed her it ,she loves the kitchen by the way."

"Told you she will."

"let me strain the pasta"

"What you making for dinner?"

"Pasta,jerk lamb and potato pie"

"Yummy let make take a shower,where are the kids?"

"Home work should be done by the time dinner is ready."

I head up the stairs taking me to our bedroom where I go the bathroom, Strip and  enter the shower as the water hits me it feels  so fresh and good after a long day.

My mind take me back to the day and everything, and to Amera and what happen in the bathroom at the house when I look at her.

Don't know why but got a strange feeling looking at her there,I have never been so interactive with any other employee but with her I feel this wired kinship to her maybe I'm just protective of her seeing as she is alone here.

After my shower I head to the dinning table were my seventeen year old son Liam  and fourteen year old daughter lily are sitting.

Liam  has his mom blue eyes my black hair,he's tall almost my height ,lean, now acquiring muscle in his body due to playing football and hitting the gym with me, every Saturday myself with Mason, Jason and Justin who's Jason younger son, we make it a men's day and hit the gym then grabs lunch,it's a Saturday  routine.

"Yes" coming back to Liam he take after me in lots of ways he's business driver ,he's stern in whatever he wants and work hard,he's very good at his grades to,but he thinks he's gods gift to the girls, he know how to sweet talk them and I have seen the attention they give to him.

His latest girl friend is Stacy but she's self centered to me,the couple of time he brought her to the house she give off a bad vibe but he's young he will learn and learning is part of life.

Then there is my princess lily who is a miniature of her mom,blond hair,great face features and height but she got my gray-green eyes.

While Liam like to party and hang with his friends, lily is more introvert and reserved, she like books, she more of a home buddy.

"Hi bud " I say to my son as I pass him and messes up his hair.

"Dad that took one hour to comb"

"seriously did you comb that it looks like you now get up from sleep." I say to him as i kiss lily on top of her head.

"Hi princess how was school"