Chapter 27

• 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 •

                         • 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 •

"Y/n!" Their friends shouted as they saw Y/n get the bullet for Mikey leaving everyone shock. Before she could fell to her knees, Mikey catch her body.

"Y-y/n..." Mikey's voice trembled as he saw his lover slowly dying on his arms. His siblings already died that made him suffer in darkness and now his lover?

He wouldn't let that happened. Y/n is the only person he loves after his sibling's death. "H-hey y/n, wake up. W-why did you do t-that?" Mikey said as he rest his right hand on her cheek that is now turning pale.

"M-Mikey...i just want to s-save you" She breath out. "H-hey, hang in there okay? S-stay with me" Tears already falling from Mikey's eyes.

"I think i c-can't do i-it. I'm losing so much..blood" Mikey sniffed through his sobs. "Hey, we created our future, r-right? Just hang in there and we'll get married" Y/n lowly chuckle.

"Dumbass...i'll do everything just to save you, y'know?" Takemitchi walk closer to her, crying. "Y/n! W-why.."

"Takemitchi...i s-save him, m-mikey. I save h-him" Senju and Benkei who's a little far away from them is having a breakdown also.

The imaushi siblings is on a verge of dying.

"Y/n, you can't die! If you d-die in the past, i can't s-save you!" Takemitchi said. "I told you earlier didn't i? D-don't come to me or save me if i s-save Manjiro" Y/n coughs a lot of blood.

"H-hey, Manjiro?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Can you call Rindou for m-me?" Y/n was struggling in speaking since she can't properly breath after being shot 2 times on her chest.

"Y/n?" Rindou can't help but feel guilty too even though they're not close to each other. "I'm glad you found..Riku. You and Riku were lucky for each o-ha..ther"

"Thank you for being side with..her. You r-really love her" Rindou smile a little. "Y/n, stop talking! The ambulance is on the way. Save your breath for later" Mikey scold.

"You've save me many times, love. I'm going to save you too, alright? Once we reach the hospital, i'm getting Hanma to jail and i'll tell you about your brother, okay?" Y/n was slowly losing her breath. "J-just hang in there, okay!?"

"M-mikey"

"Yeah?"

"There's no way to save me, right?"

Y/n painfully smile, ignoring the blood she was losing. "So, you gotta take care of yourself and my brother...."

"I'm watching you with E-Emma, Shinichiro-nii, I-izana and R-Riku too"

"Don't say that Y/n!"

"I will always love you, Manjiro" Y/n raised up her hand to reach Mikey's cheek and touch it.

"Takemitchi..." Y/n called out with tears falling from her eyes as she smile for the last time. "Y-yeah?"

"Take care of Manjiro, okay?"

And the hand of y/n that was touching Mikey's cheek fall down and her smile that can be seen earlier disappeared.

"Y/n?...y/n!"

"Waka! No..."

And that's where they knew, Y/n died at the same day with Wakasa. And Mikey failed to protect his lover.

"Y/n" Mikey hug her cold body and cry at her shoulder. "I-i'm sorry, love. I'm sorry" He whisper through her ears even though she is already dead.

"Y/n-chan" Takemitchi pursue his lips and cry too. He thought it's his fault that he dragged her into this mess even Wakasa.

Mikey closes his eyes while hugging Y/n's body closer to his.

"I love you too"

             ___________________________

"Nii-chan? nii-chan? Wake up!"

"Shinichiro nii-chan, Mikey nii-chan is not waking up!"

"Manjiro"

"Tsk, i told you he's not going to wake up unless he heard we're going to eat"

"How are we gonna wake him up?"

"Simple. Pour a hot water bucket on him"

"Izana nii-chan~!"

"Nii-chan, Wake Up!!!!"